Rescue & Fight

Mere seconds after Izuku got to first aid station to bring one the H.U.C actors Gang Orca appeared coming out of the wall with his lackeys and pretending to be the villains cause in this part of the exam they have to not only rescue but fight as well.

'For the second test everyone starts out with a certain number of points they'll be judged on how many they lose H.U.C evaluate if anyone is acting properly during the rescue for example if the examines put themselves in a position best use their quirks, additionally there are one hundred employees of the public safety commission who are grading each person individually base on the scoring manual and the examines background, students automatically fail the moment they're total score falls below 50pt, I hope everyone down there has the patience to make smart decisions' Mera thought.

Meanwhile was look a heard of fake villains but then Shindo rush forward.

"Get everyone to safety" said Shindo.

"Shindo wait" said Izuku.

"Do it get them as far away from the villains as possible" said Shindo.

"Right" said Izuku.

"I'll start hammering in on the henchman at 1 second intervals" said Shindo.

Then he touched the ground and used his quirk to make the ground underneath break apart catching the off guard to fall.

"Weren't expecting that" said Shindo.

But out of nowhere Gang Orca suddenly was in front of Shindo.

"Nice try" said Gang Orca as he used a sonic wave attack.

This surprise Ms. Joke.

"Dang he's going all out" said Ms. Joke.

"I wonder" said Aizawa.

But as Orca attack hit it cause Shindo to pass out.

"Shindo" said Izuku.

As he only saw this when he try help other evacuate the injured.

"A single rear guard to hold us back you underestimated me" said Gang Orca.

He was walk toward the first aid station but turn to use his sonic waves to destroy the ice coming his way that came from Shoko.

"Shoko" said Izuku.

Then more of Izuku's classmates came to help.

"Midoriya are you evacuating we'll help" said Ojiro.

"Hey where have you guys been" said Izuku.

"We found hurt people by the river everyone else ran to the city first so we searching on the outskirts we'll the rest stayed behind and looked for survivors we couldn't just stand by and watch these villains do this" said Ojiro.

During this Shoko used her ice to freeze the henchman to the ground while sending ice attacks at Gang Orca.

"Your power is nothing" said Gang Orca.

:I guess I know why he's No.10" said Shoko.

Then suddenly she felt a strong wind.

"This wind" said Shoko as she looked up.

"I'm gonna blow you evil doers away" said Inasa as he launched a wind attack.

This caused the henchman to blown back while Orca stood his ground.

"A second villain attack man they real pulled all the stumps on us didn't they" said Inasa.

But when inasa saw Shoko he glared at her while Shoko was thinking what she did to this guy.