The End Of The Sports Festival

Soon after the whole event of the hero killer in Hosu cause a bit of a chatter in the media but none of the people at the sports festival knew anything about the whole incident and All Might has made a decision to tell Izuku his greatest secret but would explain it another time, soon Izuku made it back to his class section and was mentally preparing himself.

'Okay if the entire country saw my scare the my friends will be asking questions I'll them slightly the truth but nothing about my biological family doing' Izuku thought.

But as he walk forward he remembered his father's eyes making him clench his fists.

'Why did he have to be my father, they are the only people I will never forgive' Izuku thought as he felt his anger seeping out.

But Izuku try to breath to keep himself calm and made it in his class section and when he did he was met with class class calling out his name.

"Izuku,Midoriya,Midori,Deku" all Izuku's classmates yelled out.

"H-Hey guys how are you doing" said Izuku.

"We should be asking you that question" said Sero as point to his bandaged leg.

"Yeah but it's not that bad it should be fully heal after couple of days" said Izuku.

"Either way you missed the two last matches but all you need to know is that Tokoyami and Iida won their" matches said Kaminari.

"Yeah and I lost against Tokoyami" said Mina with a pouty face.

"Oh I guess we have 3 people in the semi finals wait who next" asked Izuku.

"Oh it's Bakugou and Kirishima" said Ojiro.

As he said this both Katsumi and Kirishima walk in the arena to start their match but when it began Katsumi came aggressively at Kirishima using her explosion on his chest to wear down Kirishima hardening until she fired the final blow causing him to pass out.

"Geez she more aggressive now what the hell happen to her" said Kaminari.

"Why is Kacchan more aggressive did something tick her off" Izuku thought.

But while Izuku was think he didn't noticed Kirishima returned but soon he felt someone tap on his shoulder and he turn to Tsu was right next to him.

:Midoriya I don't want to be rude or anything but I wanted to ask you something about that scare on your back" said Tsu.

Izuku didn't say anything but noticed the gaze of his other classmates and the look of concern on the girls face and gave as he let out a sigh and sat down.

"Alright I'll tell you" said Izuku.

"Are you sure about this man" said Kirishima.

"Yeah we have to have some trust between us so I'll tell you about me and sooner or later it will come out" said Izuku.

"Okay but you can stop if you don't want to go on" said Jiro.

"Okay you all know how I was treat since I was kid especially now after the crowds reaction of me" said Izuku.

"Yeah it must have been tough on you" said Sato.

"Well yes but during my younger days I wasn't in Japan until I turn 7 years but during that time I was force to trained by bad people for their own goals" said Izuku.

"Wait why didn't your mom try to stop them" said Mineta.

"Because she was too sick if she try to move around too much she get exhausted and only that but they would hurt if she try" said Izuku.