Izuku & Zeff First Meeting

Izuku was dreaming of the day before he left and how he met a guy name Gine and help him threw his hunger but at the end of it his boss punch Izuku in the guts sending him fly into the tables while the customers ran away.

"Boss this isn't what we agreed on you said that would do anything" said Gine.

"Do I like a man of fucking word" said Kreig.

This when some of the other cooks check on Izuku but Izuku just picked himself up again.

"Now listen you all better give all the food you got and after that get the hell off this ship" said Kreig.

Then when Kreig said this that's when all the chef pull out utensils shape weapons.

"Like hell we'll let you take our home" said Carne.

And this was when Patty pulled out a bazooka shape like a crab.

"You take any step closer and I'll blast you with baby it's just a powerful as any bazooka" said Patty.

But Kreig just ignored his words and move forward that's when Patty shot the bazooka hitting Kreig dead on.

"How do you like that" said Patty.

But in the smoke Kreig spoke.

"If you thought that was some the try this" said Kreig.

Then out of the smoke bullets came shooting in all directions and shooting nearly all the chef but none of the hits life threatening.

"Now then are you still gonna fight or just hand over the ship" said Kreig.

But this was when Zeff came up to Kreig with him dropping a bag of food.

"Take this and get the hell out of my restaurant" said Zeff.

But as Kreig got a good look at Zeff he instantly recognized him.

"Red Leg Zeff one of the most feared heroes of his time for villain back then you used to be the former No. 2 you could have been No. 1 but your personality wasn't for everyone especially villains there a reason why Red Leg match what you did some time or wouldn't stop until the guys lying on the ground with him spitting a bot of blood" said Kreig.

"And so what if you know this about me I still want you out of my restaurant" said Zeff.

"Are you really sure you want to say that  especially since you haven't been in a real fight since you were a hero and don't forget about the fact you don't have one your legs no more so just had over the ship old man" said Kreig.

"You actually think I let you take my restaurant willing no way in hell you see at this restaurant the cooks know fight and we aren't going to let you do what isn't that right men" said Zeff.

And just like that everyone got back up and ready to defend the going merry.

"If that how like to end things then I'll be back with men" said Kreig as he left the the ship.

But he went onto the ship that was parked right next to the merry but this left Gin worried.

"You should have just let him have the ship do you have any kind of idea what kind of man he is he dangerous" said Gine.

That was when finally said something while he puts up one fallen table wi th h his feet as he sat on it.

"Gin it's my job as a cook to feed my customer but it's also my job to make kick ass I and if want to make sure to see the next don't ever fuck with this restaurant" said Izuku.

"The kid speaks for all of us in this one" said Patty.

"But this leave the question why are you guys all bruised and and hungry in first place" said Zeff.