The Start Of The End

The last time we saw Izuku was when he was backing away from the villain's  while in the same room but they all weren't allowed to lay a finger on Izuku and this was when Tomura put the TV on to show what the world thought of Izuku.

"You spoke about keeping the students safe but the report's say that you encourage the students to fight during the attack put their lives at risk what was your reasoning for this" said Reporter.

"I concluded that because we didn't know the full situation allowing the students to use their quirk would help avoid the worst possible outcome" said Aizawa.

"And what would that outcome be 26 victims and a kidnapping child is a win for U.A" said Reporter.

"Believe that things could have been worse I feared that every student could have be tortured and killed at the end" said Aizawa.

"Most of the students were harm by the gas attack of the villains posion quirk but it's thanks to the quick thinking of miss Kendo and Mister Tesutesu that the damage was kept to a bare minimum and additionally we'll to provide mental health counseling to every student but at the moment we don't see any signs of serious psychological trauma" said Nezu.

"So you found a bright side on this tragedy" said Reporter.

"We're relieved that an entire class of young heroes still have a future" said Nezu.

"But can you say the same thing about Izuku D. Midoriya he enrolled in your school with excellent mark's and made it to the finals at the sports festival and before that he was able to save a young girl from a sludge villain all by himself while the pros weren't able to do nothing against him it's obvious that boy strong and heroic but on the other had the rage his eyes displayed at the sports festival showed that deep down he has an angry against all of us who was born with a quirk what if this is the real why the League took him what if they're brainwashing him right as we speak pilling him to the side of villainy how can you sit there and tell he still has a future but more importantly why did you allow a quirkless to join your school" said Reporter.

This got the attention of the teacher.

"It's true that he's strong but he's not like us he was born without a quirk and maybe if he did the boy wouldn't have been kidnapped if we're talking truthfully all they're good for is manuel labor" said Reporter.

This when the other reporters started to agree with him that Izuku shouldn't be allowed in hero school and other quirkless as well and this was also was happening on the streets were agreeing with the idea.

"Yeah that guy right he may be strong but he had actually work for his strength unlike us he's not special like us" said guy 1.

"Seriously though what was through there heads when they allowed him to join" said guy 2.

"Why don't the quirkless just die and give us more room for us they're basically useless" said guy 3.

And this moment everyone of Izuku's friends realized what kind of injustice Izuku had to face when he grown up from the world they live in and they were angry about but the only thing they could was clench their fist while Aizawa was try his best and not going off at the reporter.

'This reporter knows what he's doing he's try to antagonize us so we say something damming you can't fall for it Eraser he probably knows that you hate the Media don't let him trick you' Vlad thought.

This was when Aizawa got up from his seat and bow to the conference as he spoke.

"As Izuku D. Midoriya teacher I take full responsibility for not being able to save him but don't you dare call unfit to be a hero cause I've seen all the hard work Midoriya has done to make it this far just so he can achieved his dream something that heard from the other students" said Aizawa.