Unwanted Meeting

It was the day after the exam and everyone in the class was either excited for the trip to the camp or depressed that the had to spend their break stick at school with Aizawa.

"Midori please take me with you" said Mina clinging onto Izuku.

"D-Don't worry Mina maybe they will still let you guy still go" said Izuku.

"Your just saying that because we lost there's no way they'll let of go you idiot" said Kaminari as he stabbed Izuku in the eyes.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhh" was all Izuku could say.

"Calm down Kaminari Midoriya is just try to be positive for you either way I wasn't able to do that much during the combat portion of the exam so I definitely failed" said Sero.

This only left everyone who failed the sigh in sadness but then Aizawa came in the classroom causing everyone to sit down.

"You should be quiet and sit down before class started, as you know some of you who did failed the combat portion of the exam heard what I said right" said Aizawa.

This got everyone who failed attention.

"You'll all be going to the training camp" said Aizawa with his shit eating grin.

"Seriously a surprise twist" said Sero.

"Yeah you see we were never actually going to separate you guys seeing all of you actually passed the written portion you see all the teacher left one chance to pass" said Aizawa.

"Wait didn't you say that the teachers weren't holding back" said Ojiro.

"Yeah that was a lie too" said Aizawa with the same grin on.

But the students who failed just Ignored it cause they were happy they were able to go to camp.

"Aizawa aren't you worried we'll lose faith in you if you keep lying to us" said Iida.

"A little blunt ain'tcha" said Ochako.

"I'll consider it but I wasn't lying about everything failing is still failing" said Aizawa.

This got everyone who failed the exam to get worried.

"Those who failed will be taking extra lessons and they'll be harder then any summer lessons" said Aizawa.

This made everyone who failed feel like they lost all of their spirits but soon enough it was the end of the day and everyone was still excited about the camp trip.

"I'm glad that we all get to go to the camp" said Ojiro.

"Yeah no kidding I'm so pumped up for this" said Mina.

"The pamphlet say that we will be there for a week" said Iida.

"I probably get some things for this trip" said Izuku.

"Yeah Midoriya right we all probably need to get some things for camp" said Kirishima.

"Hey why don't we all go to the mall during the weekend to shop together" said Toru.

"Yeah that sounds like a lot of fun" said Ochako.

"Then it's settled all of class A will go out shopping you coming Bakugou" said Kirishima.

"Like hell I would hang out with all you during my day off" said Katsumi.

"Then what about you Todoroki" said Kaminari.

"Sorry but I spend my weekends with my mother" said Shoko.

"You guys are way too serious party poopers" said Mineta.