Escorting A Princess

It was the next day since the USJ attack and the media was covering the whole school during all this Izuku was at the nurse's office getting fully healed by recovery girl and now heading his way to his class to only be confronted by some of his class.

"Hey Midoriya it's good to see you still standing" said Sato.

"Seriously dude that was crazy what you did yesterday" said Sero.

"And how you just got up in the end and declared yourself the future number 1 hero" said Kirishima.

"Yeah who knew a shy person like yourself could be such a badass" said Kaminari.

Izuku at this point couldn't help but blush nervously for being praised by his classmates.

"Thank guys for worrying about but we probably should get to our seats before Aizawa gets here".

This only left shivers down all the students backs and everyone went back to their seats until Mina realized something.

"Hey Tsu isn't Aizawa still injured who do you think will our substitute teacher".

"I don't really know".

But their question will be soon answered as the door open to raveal midnight.

"Hello class 1A today I will be your substitute teacher".

"Nearly every boy was excited to see midnight".

"Midnight what kind of special lesson will you teach us today" said Mineta practically drooling but to be slap in the back with Tsu tongue.

"Actually I have special training for all of you but first I have to announce something".

This left the students wondering what it was.

"It seem like one of you gain the attention of some of the villains from the USJ".

"What do midnight" Ochako said worried.

"I think it's better that I show you".

Then midnight press a button on a remote while the board just show a picture of a wanted poster.

(Ignore the marine)

"Whoa Midoriya they gave you a wanted poster that so manly".

"And his bounty is $30,000,000 that just crazy" said Sato.

"A DAMN NERD LIKE HIM ISN'T EVEN BE WORTH A PENNY".

"Quiet down Bakugou" as midnight trys to settle down Bakugou.

Then midnight start to explains how the villains set up the bounties.