The First Sign Of Awakening

The hero killer was about to kill Iida but was stopped by Izuku using his new technique Second Gear but sadly for Izuku his time ran out but luckily his text that he made to his classmates of his location got to one them an it was know other than Todoroki but even with her help it was still a difficult challenge so that's why Izuku decided to use an assassination technique he learn from his hell but during this some of his class were worried with the sudden text even Momo who try to act the calm in situation like this.

'Izuku what are you doing in Hosu and what is with this sudden text' Momo thought worriedly.

But as Momo look at her phone she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Hey Yaoyorozu are you alright" said Itsuka.

"Yeah just a little nervous about the commerical shoot but thanks asking Kendo" said Momo.

But as Momo said this she look at her phone slightly and had concern look in her eyes and Itsuka saw this.

"It's about Midoriya isn't" said Itsuka.

Momo was surprised that Itsuka knew what she was worried about.

"How did you know" said Momo.

"Well I figured that you got this" said Itsuka.

As she showed Momo her phone with the same location sent by Izuku.

"I guest he sent this to all of the people in his friend contacts I'm a little surprised that he put me in his friends contacts in the first place I only gave him my number for our job as class president" said Itsuka.

"I think Izuku just want to be friends with you Kendo he probably see you as a kind person that he wants to befriend you" said Momo.

"Hey can I ask you a question" said Itsuka.

"Yeah what is it" said Momo.

"Are you Midoriya girlfriend" said Itsuka.

This just left Momo red with smoke coming off her head.

"N-No,no,no,no it's not like that" said Momo.

"I'm sorry I just thought that you and him were an item since you two seem close but does he I've seen almost all the girls around him that's why I'm asking" said Itsuka.

"No so far he hasn't started any romantic relationships" said Momo.

"Oh I see then you mind if I ask him out" said Itsuka.

This made Momo confused and think she miss heard Itsuka.

"I'm sorry Kendo but for a second I thought you said that you wanted to ask Izuku out" said Momo.

"I did" said Itsuka.

At first Momo was completely speechless until she asked.

"Why do you want date Izuku" said Momo.

"Well he seems like a nice and strong guy compared to the other guys in my class aren't my type especially one them but Midoriya is kinda interesting and I just want to see if were a match you know and to find someone before we become heroes which will take up our love life" said Itsuka.

"I know but you shouldn't ask a person out if you don't have feelings for them to only see if there's a spark but when you have strong feelings" said Momo.

"Like how" said Itsuka.

"It's when every single second with them your heart is beating like crazy and you can't stop thinking about them when they're not with you and you want to spend the rest of your life with them" said Momo.