Arcade With Some Drama

It was middle of the night and Izuku still couldn't sleep again cause of some of things that he did at the date with Ochako.

'I still can't believe I was the one the kissed her but why though I was completely nervous with Shoko I couldn't do that before but when it came to Ochako I felt more at the moment, but it doesn't mean I don't like more then other what am I going to do' Izuku thought.

But he knew it wasn't going to easier.

'But I still have to go out on 6 more dates and I have to figure out my feelings' Izuku thought.

As he try to sleep it was difficult at first but Izuku managed to get a bit of sleep before he would get mentally read but soon enough it was the next day and the girls had a meet up to see Shoko and Ochako progress on their dates.

"So how did it go" said Mina.

"We went to a soba place and the ice cream shop right before we went to see my mother" said Shoko.

"He's met your mom, a huge step in dating is meet the parents" said Toru.

"That was the only huge step I took now I can say that I'm even with Bakugou when a certain action" said Shoko.

This made Katsumi pissed.

"When this is over and he finally picks me I'm going to blast your face off" said Katsumi.

"What about you Ochako how did your date go" said Jiro.

"Well we went to the amusement park and had lots of fun and I'm the same as Todoroki cause when we were on the top of the ferries wheel he kissed me" said Ochako as she started to float cause remembering that date.

But this made everyone surprised.

"Wait Midori was the one who kissed you instead of it being the other way around" said Mina.

"Are you sure it's Izuku we all know how shy he can get" said Momo.

"Yeah Deku was the one to kiss me first" said Ochako.

And this made the girls feel under Ochako cause Izuku was the one who kissed her first instead of them kissing him.

"Well that doesn't matter cause my date is next and I'm not going to fall behind you guys" said Mina.

"Then ran of to her room and try to get ready while smiling her way there well isn't she energetic" said Jiro.

"Well it is her turn" said Momo.

"Were is she going" said Toru.

"I think she going to Midoriya room to tell him where going on they're date" said Jiro.

But this made Momo remember something.

"Wait Izuku took a bath not that long ago think he's in his about now" said Momo.

"You don't think she going to walk in Midori room while he's changing" said Toru.

"Probably not he should have his door locked, the only way she does if I he did forget" said Jiro.

Meanwhile Mina made it to Izuku room and opened the door.

"Hey Midori are you ready-" said Mina.

But as she she noticed as she opened door completely Izuku was still a bit wet and in his towel and she could only stare at Izuku's abs and blush madly as Izuku couldn't said a word cause right now he was red as tomato.

"...for our date" said Mina.

"Y-Yeah just me a second will ya" said Izuku still red and in shock.