Foresight End Result

After the raid on the tower the heroes suffered many injuries with five members down, but the Yakuza are suffering more with nearly seven of the eight precepts of death down and as we speak Izuku and Mirio made their way to the final battle of the tower on top with opponent Incredibly deadly, but as they face this challenge they have to try and get Eri to safety, this may actually cost someone their life in the end and Izuku was against Lucci while Mirio was up against Overhaul.

'This bad, cause not only that we have to deal with skilled opponents but they can cause natural disasters like it was nothing' Mirio thought.

As he phase through Overhaul to get away from his touch and to land a punch, while Izuku was dodging all of Lucci Rankyaku with so much difficulty, especially with Eri in his arms.

'Damnit, he's getting even faster every secret and if this keeps going he'll leave me no escape for more of those attacks' Izuku thought.

Izuku was having difficulty with Lucci while Mirio was still dealing with Overhaul being stubborn on giving up, but as time went on Lucci Rankyaku came right at Izuku in front of him not giving him time to dodge, this was when Izuku quickly turn to his back as he protect Eri from the wind blade, Izuku protected Eri with his body as the wind blade cut deep into his back making let go of Eri.

"Lemillion catch her" said Izuku.

This was when Mirio saw Eri falling and active 10% of OFA as he got away from Overhaul as he jumped and caught Eri, Thomas he land with Eri he took off his cap and used it to cover Eri as he placed her down. 

"Don't worry I got her to safety" said Mirio.

Izuku nodded and focused back on Lucci even though his back was cut pretty bad.

"Not time to deal with you" said Mirio.

Then Mirio used his quirk to phase down the ground to launch himself to Overhaul, so he could phase through his touch and punch him right the gut, with both Mirio and Izuku focusing on their own opponents they never noticed the fact that someone was crawling they're way up and it was none other then Nemoto.

"I have to help the young master" said Nemoto.

Then he made it to the entrance of the room and saw the whole room was now a battlefield with open air field and how Overhaul was having difficulty as every time that he tries to use his quirk on the ground to make the spike it would only go right through him leaving no damage and not even try to physically touch him would work.

"Your strong Chisaki, but I'm stronger and this is all over!" said Mirio.

Nemoto couldn't take it anymore and called out to Overhaul.

"MASTER!" yelled Nemoto.

This got Overhaul attention and gave him an idea as he threw a case container that had five of the anti-quirk bullets half of what Overhaul had.