The League's Plan

After the infiltration of the tower two battle has already started and both sides have suffered some damage, with Amajiki taking down three members of eight precepts of death even though he's unable to move forward because of battle damage, while Kirishima and Fat are in a room filled with dust from the massive impact Fat punch that he used all the stored up shock damage, but now Fat could barely stand as he held a bloody and unconscious Kirishima in his arms. 

"Your body made one hell of a shield and your manly spirit was even a strong spear" said Fatgum.

But then he heard something coming out of the rubble, then slowly rising from it was Rappa and near him was Tengai who was unable to get up.

"This fight ain't over ya hear heroes" said Rappa.

But Fat could see that Rappa could barely stand.

'He can't be serious to fight in that condition' Fat thought.

But then Rappa said something Fat didn't expect from him.

"There is a first aid supplies in the over there, now tend to the kids wounds, no that not it tend to that man's wounds" said Rappa.

But Fat didn't trust Rappa.

"It's a trap" said Fat.

"Do I like the type of guy who does traps" said Rappa.

But then Tengai had something to say about Rappa decision.

"Rappa know your place, don't make rash decisions by your thirst for battle, the boss put me to with you to keep you under control and what is your duty" said Tengai.

But Rappa had enough of Tengai talking so he stomped of Tengai's chest knocking him out.

"I'm sick of your yammering you don't even have enough strength to put up a barrier, but I ain't got the right to talk I can barely stand" said Rappa.

But Fat knew there had to be some kind of catch for Rappa to let them heal up.

"What exactly do ya want" said Fat.

"I want a fight, I want us to go again at another battle to the death, I used to be an underground fight and the winner was decided by the last one alive, I want to feel that feeling of power knowing that you are the one who decides in one's life that's the kind of brawl I wanted, you two were superb and that red head got my attention especially so heal up and we'll continue our death match, but I'll be sure to kill you two in the end next time" said Rappa.

"After all this ya gonna be arrested ta now so there ain't gonna be a next time" said Fat.

"LIKE HELL IF NOBODY'S DEAD IT'S A DRAW" yelled Rappa.

This was when Rappa started to walk and show the to the room with first aid supplies.

"It ain't a draw so show some sportsmanship" said Fat.

"Just hurry up and bring the red head, I want another proper go at killing him, man to man" said Rappa.

Soon enough Rappa took everyone to the room and Fat started to treat his and Kirishima wounds, but after he was done covering each other with bandages Fat had some questions.

"Why did you join this small time gang like this one, why didn't ya just stay in the underground fights" said Fat.

Rappa didn't even look at Fat he just answered him as serious as possible.

"Overhaul is the only guy that I actually ever lost to" said Rappa.

Lost said Fat confused that Rappa emitted defeat.