USJ Attack Pt 1

Today was the day of the trip to the USJ building center, where we will be doing rescue training to help us learn what to do in a natural disaster, but now were still sitting on the bus heading to the USJ building.

"Hey Deku I was meaning ask you a question, why are wearing your sport uniform and not your costume".

"W-well you know it go pretty damage during combat practice and it with the support course getting improved".

"Well that make sense it was just a regular suit, so when Izuku jump into an explosion would damage it pretty badly".

Then Kirishima entered in the conversation.

"But you got to admit it was was really manly even though your quirkless but your stupidly strong, it's still better than my quirk it can do some damage against some villains but not as flashy as other quirks".

"Not at all your quirk is Incredible it's definitely pro material".

"You really think so".

"I know so, I bet you can make it in the top 10 if keep training your awesome quirk" as he had a smile.

This complement cause Kirishima to have a big grin.

"Thank man I bet you'll be an awesome hero to".

Then a girl's voice came out of nowhere.

"You seems so nervous but you always seem to want help people ribbit".

Izuku turn to see it came from Tsuyu.

"A-asui".

"Sorry Midoriya, I say things without thinking and call me Tsu".

"I-it's okay a-asu-".

"I said call me Tsu".

"S-sorry".

"Hey Midoriya can I ask you a question".

"Y-yeah a-asu- I mean t-tsu".

"I noticed that you always wear that locket around your neck, how come ribbit".

"W-well someone very special to me gave it to me".

When Izuku said special person it got the attention of all the girls he's met, then both Kaminari and Mineta stood up from their seats.

"Don't tell me Midoriya, you already have a girlfriend".

"You lucky bastard, I bet you've already don-".

But before he could finish both Mineta and Kaminari ears were stabbed by ear jacks by jiro, meanwhile both Momo and Ochako where having the same imagination of Izuku and him having a girlfriend.

'Does Deku already have girlfriend' as Ochako clench her hands together.

'Maybe I should ask him sooner' as Momo tighten her grip.