The League Strikes

It was the crack of dawn and nearly all of class 1A was up and following Aizawa but there was only one person missing from the group and nobody knew where he was until the saw some steam in the far off distance.

"Don't tell me that Midoriya was up all this time" said Jiro exhausted.

Then just like that Aizawa called  out to Izuku getting his attention and in a seconds Izuku was right in front of them.

"Midoriya how long have you been up" said Aizawa.

Izuku was kinda hesitant to say his answer but knew he had to say it.

"I've been up since last night" said Izuku.

"How the hell are you not tired" said Shinsou.

"Well before you guys made it to the cabin I did take a long rest and I did fall asleep during training I fell in and out of conscious" said Izuku.

Well either way tomorrow your getting the same time as us for the rest of the camping trip but now I'm going to check your progress since the beginning of the year to now" said Aizawa.

"Oh yeah I can't wait to see how much we've improved" said Ochako.

"Alright then Bakugou you throw the ball again" said Aizawa as he toss her the ball.

"This is going to be a piece of cake" said Katsumi.

"It should be more then a mile now" said Sero.

Then just like that Katsumi got ready to throw the ball.

"Go to hell" said Katsumi as she threw the ball.

She had a confident grin on her face but that went away when she heard Aizawa.

"709.6 meters" said Aizawa.

"Are you serious that much less then I expect" said Kaminari.

"It is true that you all improved since the beginning of the year but that mostly mentally with a increase of stamina" said Aizawa.

This made everyone shock how little they actually improved since then.

"Now then Midoriya let see how much you've improved and don't hold back so I want you to use your second gear" said Aizawa.

"Alright then I'll give it my everything" said Izuku.

Then instead of getting into the stance he usually gets in when he uses second gear he swung his arm back and just like that second gear activated.

"Wait Midori didn't get into stance like usual" said Toru.

"Since when could you do this Deku" said Ochako.

"I noticed this yesterday but I couldn't fully get it to work the first time that's why I was training" said Izuku.

"Now then I'd that out of the way throw the ball" said Aizawa.

And Izuku did the same thing like last time and kicked the ball into the fat distance.

"9063 meters" said Aizawa.

This left everyone speechless on how much Izuku has improved.

"Now then after that example that means you'll have to work like hell of you want to catch up I hope you survive at the end of this" said Aizawa.

After all that class 1B finally got up and ready to train.

"Mr. Vlad why did we have to get up so early" said Kendo.

"Cause class 1A are already up last semester the spot light was on them so we have to work hard to make sure the spot light is on class 1B" said Vlad.