In Enemy Territory

It was the next day since the horrible incident cause of what happened and that the League successfully take Izuku from the attack on the training camp and this didn't look good for U.A cause now the Media was at U.A front steps.

"Open your door now we need to know the truth" said Reporter 1.

"How can U.A allow a student be taken" said Reporter 2.

"You can't keep these doors close forever" said Reporter 3.

This the sort of things they were saying at the front gate but the teachers and principal were having a discussion about this.

"That training camp was meant to prepare students for villain attacks the irony is shameful we knew the League would surface but we lack the the understanding of their plans now we see that they plan to destroy hero society and already to the first shot at war" said Nezu.

"Even if we did understand could have we avoided this attack there moving piece that we didn't know they have and beside All Might put an end to most organized crime so we're all rusty" said Midnight.

"We definitely lost a bit of our edge we thought that we would be riding the sweet life with All Might around" said Present Mic.

While All Might had a depressing aura him.

"I will never forgive myself for such ignorance while all of them were fight for their life I was taking a relaxing soak in the bath" said All Might.

"And it didn't help that we put up the Sports festival right after the USJ attack we wanted to show them that we still going strong but that back fired on us cause now we had one of our students taken from us and it's a teacher our greatest failure and now they not only did they take Midoriya but society trust in us" said Snipe.

"I agree all the Media is condemning U.A and if they went to camp for Midoriya mainly then they must of saw how people made him an outcast at the sports festival so they plan is most likely that they want him to join them and if they do succeed in the making Midoriya join them that will make society lose faith in heroes this will be the end of U.A as a school" said Nezu.

"On the topic of trust I think there something we should confront there is traitor at this school" said Present Mic.

This made everyone even more serious.

"Only the teachers and the pussycats knew were the training camp was don't you think that a little suspicious I guess a kid could have used their phone to message a villain" said Present Mic.

"Stop now Mic" said Midnight.

"What the problem we have to find the leak" said Present Mic.

"It could be you for all we know you got any proof that your hundred percent innocent can we know that everyone in this room an alley"  said Snipe.

This only made Present Mic grunt.

"If we doubting each other then we'll destroy our self from the inside accusing someone of being a traitor shouldn't be said lightly" said Snipe.

"At the very least I can trust everyone at this table but I can't show any proof of I'm innocent but at this moment we have to reassure the safety of the student body and bring back Midoriya this is a good time to set up something I wanted to set up for a while you see I" said Nezu.

But he was interrupted when All Might phone went off.

"Excuse me everyone but I have to take this" said All Might.

"We're at a meeting at least set it to vibrate" said Present Mic.

"He's his own ring tone" said Midnight.