Wheel of Fate is Turning

Everything was finally over and Overhaul and his men are been taken to prison while the police went to their base to arrest the other members of the Yakuza and to find the original boss in some sort of coma, while they were still on the search for Lucci, but during all this when they were dealing with the Yakuza and heroes being sent to the hospital, a certain group was planning something as Tomura was standing on top of a moving truck right in front of the police car that contained Overhaul and his life work, during this Compress was talking to Toga.

"Thank you for informing us which highway they were taking" said Compress.

"Actually Jin was the one who told me the details, I was distracted with a certain rod I felt, I really should apologize for asking you to give us a hand" said Toga.

"As long as you only need one" said Compress.

"And I'm certain that the finished product is over where you are, if not I'm sure you'll give them a warm welcome" said Toga.

Then they hung up the phone while Twice was celebrating they're survival.

"Hahahahaha, those copy Yakuza guys were useful, as shields" said Twice as he kept laughing.

But he stop when Toga took a picture on her phone of a piece of concrete she took that survive.

"Toga what ya doing" said Twice.

"I think it's about time that our hero gets more comments for today" said Toga.

Then she showed Twice the concrete was the one that Izuku did his dive kick and as it made contact to Overhaul face it phase through and burn the concrete leaving a burn mark in the shape of the demons foot.

"Hashtag Black-Leg the devil" said Toga.

Then she posted it on social media as she threw her phone into the ocean and as it fell into the sea the social media with the picture went like wildfire as comments starting to say things especially what the country of Japan saw on live television.

"Toga your phone, eh you'll get a new one" said Twice.

"And maybe a newer model too" said Toga.

Then they started to leave, while the others were taking attention as the police finally fully recognize Tomura.

"That's Shigaraki Tomura from the League of villains!" said police.

"Hey lizard you swerving all over the place, you're making me motion sick" said Dabi.

"Don't call me lizard, my name is Spinner and if you have problems with my awesome driving skills I learned from gaming!" said Spinner.

"The hell you gettin mad for, such a pain" said Dabi.

"What does attacking the police have to do with creating a true hero society, are we still following Stain's will I'm just not sure about this" said Spinner.

"It's a necessary sacrifice Spinner, now then take care of the driver Dabi" said Tomura.

Then Dabi opened up the back of the truck and fired his fire right at the police car, only to be blocked by sand from a hero.

"The League of villains a group of devils who wish harm upon society" said hero.

"A hero of course you'd be here, what a bother" said Tomura.

Then he turned to Spinner from above.

"Spinner decelerate" said Tomura.

Spinner listen as the truck soon was closer to the police car behind them, this cause the sand to blast Dabi and Compress in the cargo holder of the truck, while this left the hero was confused by they're action, but this was explained when Tomura try and get a hold of him, but for Tomura hand unable to get a hold of his sand body as the hero grabbed him instead.