Half Time

There was a bit of time that Izuku was passed out and after revealing a secret that he thought that he would never tell anybody and making a vow to both Zeff and All Might to never lose again even so time move forward and Recovery girl explained more into Izuku's injuries.

"Alright sonny after your fight with Todoroki not only did you break your leg it seem that you have bone fractures  in your joints so if I don't deal with that now you'll have difficulty in your fights but also being able to walk somewhat normal" said Recovery girl.

"I see I guess after that explosion I did think that something would be broken but I didn't think that much" said Izuku.

"Your lucky that your even alive after that especially since you never fought back I'm starting to think Zeff taught you too much chivalry" said Recovery girl.

"Sorry" Izuku said feeling ashamed for making Recovery girl angry.

"It's alright young Midoriya don't feel so down you all ready did that earlier, now then how long will the surgery ta-" asked All Might as he was interrupted by the door opening.

"Izuku/Midoriya/Midori/Deku" all the girls yelled.

"Jesus I almost had a heart attack" said All Might.

"Quiet girls your way too loud" said Recovery girl.

"Sorry but we're just worried after see Izuku match with Todoroki" said Momo.

"Yeah no kidding after seeing Midori leg like that made me really worried" said Mina.

"And not only that but didn't you see his eyes they were completely different from his normal it felt like it was a completely different person" said Toru.

"Can you blame him did see how the crowd was being complete asshole" said Jiro.

"Either way how is your leg Deku" said Ochako.

Then all the girls look at him with a concern looks on their faces.

"Um guys what are you doing here isn't the next match starting up soon" asked Izuku.

"We have a one hour break so the teachers can fix the arena after you and Todoroki completely destroyed it" said Jiro.

"Oh I guess I didn't realize the destruction we cause but I guess it makes sense I did collapse afterwards" said Izuku.

"And to answer your question Midoriya will have to have some surgery" said Recovery girl.

"SURGERY" all the Girls shouted.

"How serious is it" asked Ochako concerned.

"Will he be able to walk" asked Tsu.

"Is he going to be in a wheelchair" said Mina.

"Hey don't say that you idiot" said Jiro.

"She should be concerned his leg was completely broken I thought I saw bone" said Toru.

"Is there any way that we can help" asked Momo.

"Yes and that's by getting out of my office so I can get started on his surgery" said Recovery girl.

As She began to push out all the girls and All Might out of her nurse office.

"Wait you never answered my question" said All Might.

"The surgery should be over after the arena is fixed till then just wait" said Recovery girl as she closed the door.

When Recovery girl closed the door she let out a sigh.