Rescue Complete

AFO has finally made his appearance and now is doing something to make sure that he meets Izuku cause he is one of living descent from the very same family that took him and his brother off the street of the beginning of new quirk era but now at the main villains base nothing is going as plan there to.

"Master" said Tomura.

And that's when everyone started to spit out sludge like Izuku and slowly taking them somewhere else.

"Stop them before they all disappear" said Gran Torino.

Then All Might rush to Tomura.

"Dammit you won't escape Shigaraki I'm coming with you" said All Might as he try to grab Tomura before he disappeared.

But it was little too late cause now all the villains were gone just leaving the heroes with the Nomus.

"No I'm so sorry" said Kamui Wood.

"This wasn't your fault none of us were able to do anything Kurogiri quirk opens up gate that allows anyone to walk through but this was targeting them specifically" said Edgeshot as he was dodging the Nomu.

"All Might" said Gran Torino

"Oklahoma Smash" said All Might as he knocked of the Nomu on him.

But this cause them to be tossed outside.

"Focus on the enemies out here on your left" said police 1.

Then they shot at the Nomus and it did nothing against them.

"These things are absolute monsters" said Police 2.

But luckily Endeavor was helping the police by burning all the Nomus that he could get to.

"More of them I thought we took control of this" said Endeavor.

"Jeanist isn't answering me any more it's possible that they failed that the Nomu factory" said Tsukauchi.

"Damn this put a lot of pressure on my quirk" said Endeavor.

But then All Might called out to Endeavor.

"Endeavor are you keeping up" said All Might.

"Does it really look like I'm having any trouble worry about your own responsibility if your going to go after them now the time" said Endeavor as he he set fire to more Nomus.

"Your right I'll you to it" said All Might.

But now at the old Nomu factory that is gone now AFO stands above the sky looking at Best Jeanist below him barely Alive.

"I see why your the No. 4 hero Best Jeanist that blast should have destroyed the lot of you but you were able to manipulate everyone's clothing and pull them out of the way just in time quick thinking you may consider me impressed" said AFO.

Even now Jeanist could only stare in horror know AFO the ring leader but even so he fought his fear and try to go against AFO.

"It was supposed to go like this but that doesn't matter cause a TRUE HERO DOESN'T BELIEVE IN EXCUSE" said Best Jeanist as he shot his clothes thread at AFO.

But sadly it was destroyed by an air cannon which also put a hole in his body and making lose on lung cause Best Jeanist to pass out from the shock.

"Now I see your strength come from practicing effortlessly with your quirk and experience not raw power I don't need your quirk cause I once had a stronger version of yours and it would pair well with Tomura disposition" said AFO.

Meanwhile everyone of Izuku's friends who came here was in complete fear they couldn't move an inch.

'Who is this guy and what happen' Shoko thought.