How Do I Compare

It's the middle of the night and Izuku was having a little trouble sleeping since how his date with Shoko ended and the next one who would it been next for him we as the thought Izuku.

"Damnit I can't sleep I'm too focused on what's going to happen tomorrow I'm try to think who's next" said Izuku.

And that's when he remembered Shoko's kiss and smother himself with pillow.

"And if going to the same too" said Izuku.

Izuku only blush the whole night before it was the next morning and everyone was relaxing cause it was a weekend while Izuku was out of it cause he didn't get a wink of sleep.

'I couldn't sleep at all but I have to make breakfast' Izuku thought.

Then as he was cooking he felt someone tap his back so he turn to look who it was and it was none other then Ochako.

"Ochako breakfast is almost ready tou can just sit a down I'll bring it to the counter" said Izuku.

"No that's not it you remember how the girls said each of us will go on dates with you" said Ochako quietly so the guys don't hear.

"Yeah" said Izuku blushing.

"Well it's my turn today and I thought we could go to that amusement park that just opened up after breakfast to have fun" said Ochako nervous and blushing.

But see Ochako like this made Izuku blush more.

'She so cute right now' Izuku thought.

But he then gave his answer quickly as he try to cover his blush.

"Yeah that sounds fun" said Izuku.

"Well then I'll get ready after we eat" said Ochako still blushing.

"Yeah probably good idea" said Izuku.

And just like that Izuku got everyone breakfast and after they finished Izuku wait at the front gate of the school handmade sure none of the guys didn't see him leave and afte a bit Ochako was running towards him.

"I'm sorry if I took to long and hope I don't look to boring" said Ochako nervously.

"No not at all and you look just fine so are you ready" said Izuku.

"Yeah let's" said Ochako with a smile.

Soon they ended up at the amusement park and bought two tickets and started to walk through the park.

"Wow there's a lot people here" said Ochako.

"I guess this place is pretty popular even though it just opened not that long ago" said Izuku.

"So what rides do you want go on first" said Ochako.

"I don't know do you have any opinions I've never been to an amusement park before" said Izuku.