Recovery and returning to U.A

It was a day after since the Stain incident and Izuku and his friends went to the hospital to heal from the injuries that night some were more serious then other's but the main think they were all thinking is what will happen to them.

"So how are your guys injuries hold up" said Izuku.

"I'm surprised that they let you in our room Todoroki" said Iida

"I'm fine it the question I should be asking you and Iida that was seriously injured I was only scratched" said Todoroki.

"I guess your right" said Iida.

"I'm still sorry  for not stopping that Todoroki" said Izuku.

"No it's fine you did all what you could of it was my fault I let my guard down during that event" said Todoroki touching her cheek.

"But we all know what will happen next" said Iida in a serious tone.

Izuku and Todoroki knew what Iida meant by that.

"We all know what we did was illegal something of students of U.A. shouldn't do" said Iida.

"Well it was not for one of use you know since Midoriya doesn't have a quirk it would be ruled as self defense" said Todoroki.

"No I won't let them go easy on me if you guys get in trouble then I should to it's only fair I fought Stain too" said Izuku.

"Are you sure about that Midoriya" said Iida.

"Yeah your my friends and you guys go down I'll go down to" said Izuku.

"Midoriya you are a truly loyal friend I'm glad that we did become friends" said Iida.

"Thanks Midoriya I am grateful for your consideration" said Todoroki.

But without saying anything Gran Torino and Manuel came throw the door with a man with a dog head.

"Gran Torino" said Izuku.

"Manuel I'm sorry" said Iida.

"Quiet down you kids we some serious news coming from the chief of the police department" said Gran Torino.

"Hello children my name is Tsuragamae Kenji and I'm here to talk to you about the whole Stain" incident said Tsuragamae.

This got all the young heroes tense.

"As you know it's illegal to use your quirk for hero duties without a license" said Tsuragamae.

"But we only did it for self defense" said Izuku.

"It may be true but without a license it's still dangerous what if the media found out that three or should I say two U.A. students used their quirk that'll give other that it is a good impression that and one can do it as willing as they want" said Tsuragamae.

"Then your say that me and Iida have should have done nothing just stand their and watch Midoriya fight the hero killer" said Todoroki.

"I understand how you feel but we can't just let this slide we are able to put your friend as a self defense case since he doesn't have a quirk but for you two I have to punish" you said Tsuragamae.

This was were Izuku spoke.

"Then if you punish them you have to do the same for me I was the one that fought the hero killer it isn't fair that their punish and I'm not I can't call myself their friends if I leave them to this by themselves" said Izuku.

"My you two have a loyal friend if didn't say so he would be more loyal then a dog" said Tsuragamae.

This point Todoroki was staring at Izuku and imagining him with dog ears.