Parents Day Pt.2

It was parents day and the 1st year students were having an unique day as little version of them playing around while Neijre popped up with Eri and Recovery girl, this was when students from class 1A had an idea that they bring the tiny version of Izuku up with the locket that Izuku himself gave to Eri to keep her calm, but now Izuku in the kitchen sensing something bad as he had a chill going up his spine.

'Why do I feel something horrible just happened' Izuku thought.

But would go away once Zeff started shouting.

"Hurry the hell up, that's the last dish" said Zeff.

"Okay I'm just about done" said Izuku as he just finished the final dish.

"Well about damn time brat" said Zeff.

Izuku just sighed, but he just looked at Zeff with a curious look as he asked him a question.

"What are you doing here Zeff you never come to stuff like this, what with the sudden change" said Izuku.

"There's nothing change I only came here cause your school hired me for the time to make the meals for the Parents Day, probably so they can boost their standings with the parents, especially with the crap you kids have gone through, so the truth in all this I'm only here to get the money for the new sea restaurants" said Zeff.

"Wait did you say restaurants, as in two" said Izuku.

"You heard me right, we're making two ships one from me and the chefs to start up the business again and the other is for you" said Zeff.

"Wait for me, why?" said Izuku.

"Don't ask why, from the beginning you've always love to cook from the times I caught you paying close attention to the bright smile when you cook for other it the same smile when you're dreaming about becoming a hero as a kid, so instead of you work at my ship time to time why not on your own" said Zeff.

"But what about my hero career, I don't think I would have enough time to even open up the doors for it and is it possible to have a second job besides sponsorships for a hero career" said Izuku. 

"Well it depends if you really want this, nobody said you can't be more than one thing, so what do you say kid do you still want the ship" said Zeff.

"Well I don't know what to say, give me some time I just need to think about" said Izuku.

"Just make it soon brat, for now let's take these meals to your class, if I'm right the principal said that your class would be in gym Gamma for some special gift" said Zeff.

"Alright let go now then" said Izuku.

With that the two started to head for gym Gamma, but early before they finished class 1A just made a copy of Izuku when he was five years old and what they saw shocked him as the five year old Izuku was wear a iron helmet that nearly covers his entire face except for his eyes, with the fact that his clothes were rags and he had bandages nearly covering his body, and the only thing they could do was thing what happened to him.

"Is that really Izuku" said Momo covering her mouth.

This was when Mina tried to get closer to the five year old Izuku.

"Hey buddy why don't you come here I can help you get that nasty thing off of you" said Mina.

But when Mina tried to get closer Izuku only back away and Mina could see from his eye not covered by hair that he was scared of his new situation as he shook.

"Calm down nobody here is going to hurt you, trust me I'm a hero" said Aizawa.

This made little Izuku stop shaking slightly.