I-island

It was the day after the incident after the whole mall incident and the encounter with Rayleigh but Izuku was in a rush to get his things ready to go on a trip with All Might, as soon Izuku made his way to the airport All Might saw Izuku.

"Ah young Midoriya I'm glad that you accepted my invitation" said All Might.

But this is when All Might notice something different especially with the jacket Izuku was wearing.

"Um young Midoriya is everything alright" said All Might.

"Yeah I'm alright is there something wrong All Might" said Izuku.

"No it's just something about you feels different like your more determined" said All Might.

"I guess your right I had an old man advice it really help me" said Izuku.

"Ah I see but we should talk about this later on the plane the pilot said he's ready to take off with the private jet" said All Might.

This is when both Izuku and All Might started to walk to the private jet.

"Alright but tell you the truth this going to be my first time in a private jet let alone the sky" said Izuku.

"That isn't true don't you remember the first day we met" said All Might.

Izuku couldn't help but feel embarrassed remembering what he did back then.

"Yeah I was real idiot for doing that and it cause a whole lot of trouble that day" said Izuku.

"Well look on the bright side because of that day we met" said All Might.

"Yeah I'm glad about that since then you've help me" said Izuku.

"I wouldn't say that, your the one who made this progress and to tell truth if I knew that you've become this strong young hero I would have told you back then you can become hero back on the roof top" said All Might.

"Don't worry about All Might in the you still told me those words" said Izuku.

Soon enough they made it to the private jet and got on board and finally set off to I-Island.

"This flight is going to take a while but we will make it by morning telling by the sun since it's about to set till then why don't you tell me what happened to you last night about old man" said All might.

"Well he didn't say that much to me more like kick my butt, still it did help me but to tell you the truth he was way stronger than me he even said he was even trying so he was probably holding back" said Izuku.

"I see by any chance did you get his name he might have been a retire hero" said All Might.

This was when Izuku realized that he never got the old man name and not a clear view of his face.

"Actually I never got his name and I wasn't able to see his face clearly since he wearing a cloak the only thing I can remember about his face was that he had glasses and scar going down on his right eye" said Izuku.

"I don't remember any hero with scar down their eye" said All Might.

"I don't either but I have to say he was pretty wise and it felt like he knew me" said Izuku.

"It probably cause he saw you at the sports festival but either way let's take a rest it'll be awhile before we get their" said All Might.

"Yeah your right All Might" said Izuku.

After a while All Might fell asleep but Izuku was still up looking at the night sky feeling a little tired the Izuku put both hands in his pocket of new Jacket he got from the old man but then he felt something in his pocket and pull a folded up piece of paper.