The Ring & The Plan

It was the dawn once Izuku arrived at the abandoned library with Olvia and with that soon meet her daughter Robin who was the same age as him, but that wasn't the main thing that was important, meeting new people wasn't the main goal but the information they had was the main goal and Izuku was about to get it.

"Okay let's start things off, the flames you're able to conjure is ability created from Ki, to be specific you're a Controller, they can manipulate their Ki like making a barrier to them or their allies and possibly use that same Ki to blast it out as a long range weapon, basically think of yourself like a gun that runs out of bullets once you get tired" said Olvia.

But this was when Robin came into the room as she brought both Izuku and her mother a cup of coffee, but also joined the conversation adding her thoughts.

"But you have slight traits of a Brawler, Brawlers mainly focus on enhancing the body making it powerful as a tank if you have enough Ki, but they can focus their Ki into one point of their body making it one of the most powerful weapons you have if you focus all your Ki, but that too can be a double edge sword cause the rest of you will be left defenseless, but mainly Brawlers enhance their body's or weapons they hold" said Robin

"But why am I able to use Ki in the first place?" said Izuku.

"Yes that is an understandable question, usually you have to be trained by someone who knows the truth about Ki and how it's really taught, it sometimes takes years to draw out usually 3-4 years at max, but you're few of the special case, it's due to your lineage cause before you a certain amount of your family practice Ki, so cause of the the awakening of Ki in the human body it started to awaken the Ki in the next of kin, but it stays docile unless trained or an emotional event, for example your rage at the villain you fought not that long ago" said Olvia.

"I see that's why I'm able to shoot fire from my body, well mostly my legs" said Izuku.

"Yes that's a trait a Controller can learn, they are able to control the elements, but it's sometimes difficult and most don't try cause not only is it slightly dangerous, but because of your control of that element it makes the Ki you use drain faster" said Olvia.

"But they're strengths to this, if you train with an element it may decrease your Ki, but the strength behind it is increased, so do you understand Ki now?" said Robin.

"Yeah, from what you two have told me I think I understand the basics perfectly, but with that out of the way what this ring has to do with my grandfather and Ki" said Izuku.

"You see your grandfather was actually a Ki master when he was alive, to be exact he was the strongest Brawler alive if I had to say, and that was when I was only 4 years old, the first and last time I met him, even if our time was sort I treasure his trust cause he told me everything he knew about the D. Clan but even so it wasn't much, like the ability to read the writing, the ability to use Ki and the fact that D. are a family of warriors that protect the people" said Olvia.

"Wait to protect the people" said Izuku..

"Indeed, you can say they were one of the few to gain the title of hero before it became a job title" said Olvia.

But this was when Izuku covered his face and let out a relief sigh as a fear was lifted.

"I'm glad to hear that I have a legacy to fight for" said Izuku.

"Indeed, but now too the ring, this was made by your grandfather to help the next generation" said Olvia.

"Really, what does it do?" said Izuku.

"I'll show you, just hand me back the ring" said Olvia.

"Alright" said Izuku as he handed back.