Girl From Shiketsu

It was the day of the licenses exam and class A were going to try their best to pass the exam even though all the the other school try get them out first.

"Hey Eraser I'm guessing most of kid's think it's important to finish fast like the first one will be rank on the top so they'll attack Immediately" said Ms. Joke.

"Yes but team work is the key the wisest ones will cooperate with others and try to collect information together but if they get draw in by urge to win to get points they'll end up exposing themselves and that will all over" said Aizawa.

As class A were sticking together.

"None of our attacks are landing" said ???.

"You shouldn't be surprised that U.A isn't going down with out a fight Shikkui" said Shindo.

"Maybe not but we still have a plan" said Shikkui.

Then he used his quirk stiffening on the balls to make them hard like a rock.

"All done Itejiro" said Shikkui as he passed them to someone else.

"I'll handle take it from here just try not to be jealous when I end up finishing before the rest of our class but you won't mind since I'll reduce their numbers with my elegant attack target lock on" said Itejiro.

As threw the balls and they went underground.

"Boomerang Crest Moon Directory my aim is always perfect and since they're coming at the from under ground they won't be able to dodge them" said Itejiro.

"Were are they going to come at" said Izuku.

"Just leave it to me" said Jiro.

Then she connected her earjacks to her new amplifiers.

"Sound amplification Amplifier Jack Heart Beat Distortion" said Jiro.

Send the noise through the ground destroying the ground underneath the enemy.

"She breaking the ground apart" said IteJiro.

Then the balls came out of the ground.

"But still it won't help" said Itejiro.

Then the balls going for Mineta.

"They're coming straight for me" said Mineta.

"Maximum strength and viscosity protect this perv Acid Veil" said Mina.

"Wow thanks that's such a great move" said Mineta.

"It's my defensive special that creates a melty wall" said Mina.

This got Ms. Joke impressed in the stands.

"So they've been working on ultimate moves already" said Ms. Joke.

"Yes of course they have" said Aizawa.

Now it was time for class A to strike back.

"Black Abyss" said Tokoyami.

'Cool name' Izuku thought.

"Now Dark Shadow Piercing Twilight Claws" said Tokoyami.

As he try to hit on of the tags with a ball the person he was aiming for pulled herself into her body.

"Whew that was close" said ???.

Then she pulled herself out.

"After seeing what they did to Itejiro and Tatami they're not the same class A from the sports festival it's obvious that their training has made them better fighters" said Shindo.