Enter Overhaul & Dates ?

After Izuku being able to tie with the leader of the big three he called Gran Torino to ask him about work studies but he could but to ask All Might to ask to go to his former sidekick while the person All Might former sidekick was watching was withering the League of Villains.

"It looks like you brought us and interesting catch Twice" said Tomura.

"This is the League of villains" said Overhaul.

"Hey can anybody tell me who the heck this guy" said Toga.

"Let this old man show you his knowledge, this man right in front of us is the leader of the Yakuza and The Eight Percepts of Death and before All Might there was more underground association that involved illegal actions but he just pick up the remains of the old Yakuza" said Compress.

"Well I can't say your wrong" said Overhaul.

"Is that why mr. Bottom of the barrel Yakuza are you also on a high since All Might's fall" said Magne.

"No more so than All Might, the down fall of AFO was significant" said Overhaul.

This caught Tomura attention.

"The empire of darkness who controlled the underworld my generation regarded him as an urban legend, nonetheless the elder believed and fear him accordingly. We've heard rumors of his demise about this time he revealed himself in his true form and how he was was thrown into Impel Down, so in other words there is no longer anyone who rules over the day or the night, and the question is who will be next to rule" said Overhaul.

"If you're saying you know who our sensei and yet you're asking that question are you trying to stir up something I will be the next, as of now we are gathering more and more strength and continuing to expand and with our combined power, we will bring down hero society without a fail" said Tomura.

"But do you have a plan" said Overhaul.

"A plan you, didn't you come here to become allies with us" said Tomura.

"An objective without a plan is nothing but a delusion and that only troubles me, what will you do when you gather your strength and how will you pull the strings, what kind of organization do you plan to build, Stain the hero killer. Muscular the hedonistic murderer and moonfish the death row escape convict each of them a first class pawn, but all so quickly went to waste did you not know how to use them, you don't know how to how to make use of these entaged individuals, and yet you speak of expanding your power what will plan with this power you can't control" said Overhaul.

"Twice next time you bring someone make sure you have your head straight" said Tomura.

"To carry out my plan, avast amount of financial capital is needed a relic of the past Yakuza such as myself is not going to be easy time finding investors, but if I have a lot of overhyped villains on my side it's a bit of a different story, come under my wing let me show you how you should be used and then I will become the next ruler" said Overhaul.

"Go back" said Tomura.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Yakuza, we're not gathering here to be under anybody" said Mange.

Then she used her quirk to attract Overhaul to her item but as he was being pulled he took off his glove and as Magne hit Overhaul head but he got one touched and it was all over cause Mange upper body exploded to chuck's.

"You guy's threw the first punch" said Overhaul.

"MAGNE" yelled the League.

"Agh so filthy that's why I hate this so much" said Overhaul as he wiped his hand.