Close to Tower Top

Since the infiltration on the tower four members of the hero side has been taken down, but the Yakuza has five members that has been defeated this left the eight precepts of death to three members and as we speak they were dealing with another member as he was making the room shift and move rapidly which made it difficult to keep their footing.

"Crap if this keeps going I'm going to fall" said Izuku.

Meanwhile Toga and Twice were having fun messing with Mimic as he was yelling at them.

"I WON'T FORGIVE ANYONE WHO MAKES A FOOL OF US I'LL KILL YOU TWO!" yelled Mimic.

"He's is a hot tempered wimp who gets angry easily" said Toga 

"And now that he's mad he'll be distracted and less careful" said Twice.

But this was when Aizawa started to come up with a plan.

"You heard that voice everybody that's the one in the walls that made the labyrinth in the tower, if we can find his real body and drag it out I can use my quirk on him and it'll put an end to the labyrinth" said Aizawa.

Meanwhile Toga was still taunting Mimic.

"And because he's a wimp he tries to hide the fact that he's weak, he want to see himself as strong so he looks down on others from above, Yakuza are pretty lame aren't they" said Toga.

This enraged Mimic from the disrespect of what they said about the Yakuza and about him.

"GRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH" yelled Mimic.

This gave Mirio the location of Mimic from his yelling, he was about to activate OFA, but stop when he saw Izuku already halfway there in second gear bouncing off the walls and pillars.

'That reaction time,  he's definitely faster then me when I was a 1st year' Mirio thought.

This was when Izuku finally reached the place Mimic was hiding, but he never noticed izuku due to his rage and cause of that Izuku break through the weak point of the ceiling causing it to crumble and fall, but he tried to re-enter the building, but thanks to Aizawa he used his quirk to shut down Mimic's quirk cause he to fall.

'Dammit my quirk isn't working!' Mimic thought.

But Twice and Toga weren't done messing with Mimic and soon to be defeated.

"Sorry Mr. Yakuza but we do as we please" said Twice.

Mimic could only look at the two with complete rage.

"Bye now" said Toga & Twice.

That's when Toga and Twice escaped through the through one of the closing holes on the walls.

"YOU BASTARDS!" yelled Mimic.

But as Mimic was falling Sir threw one of his stamps right at Mimic as it hit the side of face with enough force that it knocked him out, luckily for him Mirio came along and caught him saving him from the high fall and soon enough Izuku and Mirio where back on the ground.

"Good work" said Aizawa.

"It was, but it looks like we were used" said Sir.

The League said Izuku in a serious tone.

"Should we go after them" said Mirio.

But this was when Lock Rock had enough strength to get back up on his knee's and say something to the group.

"Ignore em and press on, we'll deal with em another time cause right now their not our main priority or have you forgotten, but we need someone to watch Irinaka so he doesn't get up again and thanks to girly I can't prance around anytime soon, everyone is giving their all and probably even beyond, so you guys have to push on, don't you dare waste anymore time" said Lock Rock.