The Dates Begin

It was the next day and everyone was in class and everything went as usual on a friday but they girls were a little nervous a about what they were about to do later after class but they were about to get a surprise in the Morning when All Might walk into the class.

"Good morning class" said All Might.

This surprise everyone.

"All Might are you sure you should be teaching aren't you still injured" said Iida.

"Nah I'm totally fine see" said All Might stand proud.

But then he spat a bit of blood causing them to get worried.

"But I only came here to reintroduce to a couple of people you have meet before" said All Might.

"Really who" said Kirishima.

"You see in just a second alright girls come in" said All Might.

And like that the door revealed to be Vivi and Meliss this made everyone recognize Vivi and some for Melissa.

"The princess" said most of the class.

"Melissa" said the others.

"Can someone fill me in" said Shinsou.

"Oh right you weren't here when we did all this stuff" said Kaminari.

"Well you see we met Melissa at I-Island" said Kirishima.

"And we met princess Vivi around the beginning of the year" said Sero.

This was when the girls walked to Izuku desk.

"It's been a while since we've seen each other" said Vivi.

"How my favorite quirkless hero" said Melissa.

But this caught both of the girls surprised how they bot met izuku while two people were jealous of Izuku.

"Wait how do you know Deku" said Melissa.

"Cause his class was part of my escort and thanks to him he help save my country and father's life and he save me too and how do you know Midoriya" said Vivi.

"Well he came with uncle Might to the I-Island expo and during that time villains took control of the island but with him and his friends save the island and my father" said Melissa.

"Wow it seems that you've been busy Midoriya" said Vivi.

"Yeah I guess I have" said Izuku rubbing his head.

This was when the girls stared at Vivi and Melissa.

'Crap I forgot about them cause we've haven't seen them for while but they also like Midoriya' Jiro thought.

'Vivi is a princess that next to rule a country' Momo.

'Melissa is a person who can relate to Izuku cause they are both quirkless' Ochako thought.

'Don't tell me that they came here just to take Izuku/Midoriya/Deku for themselves' the three girls thought.

"I'll be staying in Japan for a while to experience the difference culture fully" said Vivi.

"And I'll be try to work on my mechanic skills as I look to join a hero support gear company" said Melissa.

This made them all surprised that they were going to stay at Japan but soon enough the class went by and came to the end and the girls started to talk to Vivi and Melissa.

"So do you guys have a place to stay at" said Toru.

"I was arranged a penthouse at a well know hotel" said Vivi.