Villains Victory

Earlier Izuku was run as best as he could through the forest trying to find his friends and save them from whatever situation they were in but he was attacked but Shoji help Izuku out of that Situation and told Izuku that the thing that attack him was Dark shadow who lost control in the dark.

"How did Tokoyami get this way" said Izuku.

"Like I said before a villian got the drop on us and doing so I push Tokoyami out of a away from the villain attacks causing me to lose one of my doople arm's" said Shoji.

This made Izuku look at the bleeding arm.

"But it's not like it's gone forever I can still make duplicates but Tokoyami lost control after seeing this it might be grief or regret but that was tigger to call out Dark Shadow and lose control in the dark" said Shoji.

"I know that it get stronger in the dark but didn't expected that it would be like this" said Izuku.

"But right now Dark Shadow is attacking anything that making noise or movement like a beast attack wildly" said shoji.

But during this Tokoyami was warning them.

"Hurry and go just leave me and help our classmates instead" said Tokoyami.

But Izuku and Shoji was still behind the tree's.

"But Dark Shadow still has a weakness light and if can lead him to fire or the camp we can contain it Midoriya you came to save your friends no matter what right but in that condition I can't let you do this" said Shoji.

"Hang on if you this alone it's dangerous and the camp is way to far" said Izuku.

But that's when Dark Shadow heard the and attack the tree they were hiding behind.

"I have to make sure that your safe now Midoriya I heard what Mandalay said about you being the villains target so make sure to stay close but far away from Dark shadow" said Shoji.

Then Izuku thought of something.

"I don't have to cause I have a plan" said Izuku.

Meanwhile Katsumi and Shoko were up against one of the villains that was in bondedge anhis teeth reach far distance  while being sharp as a blade.

"Flesh piece of meat flesh" said ???.

Then his teeth shot out multiple directions hit the ice wall Shoko had set up.

"Teeth attacks is this guy for real that he actually think he can beat me with that I'll just blast him with my explosion" said Katsumi.

"You can't here" said Shoko.

"So what if the trees burn the you can freeze them" said Katsumi.

"A big explosion will impair my vision and won't be able to see all the fire and how will be able to get close to him" said Shoko.

This only made Katsumi frustrated but then they heard something in the far distance destroying the forest and creating a path to them then they heard someone familiar.

"I see the ice their this way they must be fighting" said Izuku.

Then they finally saw Izuku being carried by Shoji and Dark Shadow chasing them.

"Bakugou, Todoroki one you give us some light" said Shoji.

Then the villain sent one of his teeth at Izuku and Shoji but it was stop by Dark shadow one of his arms slamming Dow on him also stop his at while having him pin to the ground but during this Izuku remembered his planned but now they were still being cahse by Dark shadow and Dark shadow leaving the villain.