Hundred Forty Nine (X)

Benjamin giggles and pushes on Noah's chest. "Seriously? That's your opening line?"

Noah chuckles and looks down at Benjamin, shrugging. "What? Was that not good?"

Benjamin shakes his head as he was still laughing. "No, not at all." Benjamin wraps his arms around Noah's neck, pulling him down to kiss him.

Noah hovers over the smaller boy, their lips still attached as Noah's elbows were laying beside Benjamin's head to prevent him from falling into him.

Noah brings his other hand to slide up and down Benjamin's side. Benjamin slightly arches his back off the mattress as Noah began to slip his fingers under his T-shirt.

Benjamin briefly sits up to throw the shirt off. Noah smiles and looks up at him. "Remember what I said that night? So...slim and...So pretty."

Benjamin could feel his face turn red as it felt as if it was on fire.

Noah smiles and leans down, kissing Benjamin firstly on his neck. He leaves a few love bites as he moves down Benjamin's body.

Benjamin looks down at him, letting out a breath.

Noah gets all the way down to the top of Benjamin's underwear, leaving wet kisses along his hips.

Benjamin's breathing hitched, as he was extremely sensitive there. He reaches down to grab at Noah's hair, sucking on his bottom lip.

Noah chuckles and makes his way back up, starting down at Benjamin's thighs, definitely leaving a few marks.

He continues his way back up, kissing his chest along with his collarbones and jaw, before leaning in to give him another sloppy kiss.

It was messy and wet, but both boys were greatly enjoying it.

Noah pulls away, only a few inches away from Benjamin's face. "When's your mom gettin' home?"

Benjamin eyes him up and down. "Couple hours."

"Good." Noah leans back in, kissing Benjamin on the lips before slowly beginning to grind his hips against Benjamin's crotch.

Benjamin lets out a gasp, not expecting the feeling so soon, and he places his hand on the small of Noah's back, slightly digging his nails in.

Noah reaches a hand between the two, playing with the waistband of Benjamin's underwear, lighting tugging on it just to tease Benjamin.

Noah reaches his hand down further to palm him through his underwear, loving the whimpers he was earning.

He leans down to whisper into Benjamin's ear. "Nothing to be insecure about, bebesita. So fuckin', bonita."

Benjamin turns his head to face Noah, reaching one of his hands up to kiss him.

Without warning, Noah got one hand around Benjamin, slowly starting to stroke him.

Benjamin started heavily breathing, bring one hand up to bite on to keep himself quiet, knowing good and well his neighbors are cranky old people.

Noah pulls his hand away, now earning a disappointed sigh from Benjamin. He chuckles at him. "Impatient, huh?"

Noah reaches over to open Benjamin's bedside table, digging around to grab the bottle of lube.

He reaches his hand to finally pull down Benjamin's underwear, kissing him on his thigh.

Benjamin blushes and looks down at him. "What are you doing?"

Noah looks up at him from where he was, smiling. "Reminding you-."

He leans down, taking Benjamin into his mouth.

Benjamin gasp loudly, reaching down to grab the bedsheets below him. "Oh my-."

Noah chuckles as he begins bobbing his head slowly. He places his hand and strokes him.

Benjamin's toes curl as he places his hands in Noah's hair, lightly tugging it. "Fuck, bab-."

Noah nods and sits back up. "Yeah?"

Benjamin groans and lets his head fall back at the lack of contact.

Once Benjamin was fully stretched and prepped, Noah finally pulls his own boxers down, applying lube to his dick, stroking it a few times while glancing up to Benjamin.

Benjamin licks his lips and sighs.

Noah holds a condom up, "Want to use this?"

Benjamin stares at it for a few minutes, shrugging. "No...No, it's okay. Let's do it without."

He sits up and grabs it, setting it down on the bedside table. "Please."

Noah nods and leans down, looking down at him as he lines himself up with Benjamin's hole.

"Ready?"

"Yes...Yes, please."

Noah slips inside, leaning down to kiss Benjamin on the lips to swallow his moans. He takes a few seconds to let Benjamin adjust before he begins to thrust in and out.

Benjamin's head falls back, his hands finding their place on Noah's back. "Fuck..."

Noah licks his lips and leans in, kissing Benjamin on his neck. He pulls away whispering, "So fucking beautiful, bebesita."

He reaches his head back down to Benjamin's member, stroking him at the same pace as his thrust.

This causes Benjamin to begin getting louder, his nails digging deeper into Noah's back. "Holy shit-...Fuck."

"Yeah? That's where you want it?"

Benjamin wraps one hand around Noah's neck, his back arching further off the bed.

Noah uses his free hand to start making out with Benjamin. Benjamin kisses back, the kiss sloppy and uncoordinated.

Benjamin pulls back, falling back on the mattress. "Holy fucking christ, Noah!"

Noah slides his hands up Benjamin's side.

Benjamin starts shaking his head. "I need to come...Fuck, I'm gonna come."

Noah smiles, looking at Benjamin in his eyes. "Yeah, come for me, bebes. Come."

Benjamin's voice gets higher in octaves, digging his nails down Noah's back.

That image sends Noah over the edge quickly, his climax being silent. His hips stutter to a stop. "Fuck, Benjamín."

He collapses down into Benjamin's arms, both of them breathing heavily together.

Benjamin puts his hand in Noah's hair, smiling. He takes a deep breath. "Beautiful, hm?"

**