Hundred Thirty Two

"So, where is Benjamin this weekend?"

Olivia flips the page of the magazine she was reading. "With his boyfriend. They took a small trip out of town."

"Out of town? Where-."

"Yes, out of town. Benny is almost eighteen, Damien. Noah's parents said it was okay and so did I?"

"Okay what, so I just don't get a say in this?"

"No, you don't. I'm not about to argue this with this. If you have an issue, then you need to get over it. He's staying until Monday night."

"Monday night? That's-."

Olivia nods her head and takes a sip from her wine glass. "Mhm, school is closed, Monday. I allowed it."

"That's-."

Zach walks in the house, holding a bag of Chinese takeout. He smiles at Olivia. "Seems as if people have found out little spot, babe. It was crowded-...Oops, are you on the phone?"

"Babe? Who is that?"

Olivia shakes her head and rolls her eyes. "Nobody, Damien. Please, we can talk about Benjamin tomorrow."

"We can talk now. Let's talk about the man that just entered that house."

"You're not my father."

Zach sets the food down on the table, whispering. "Is that Damien?" He then makes a disgusted face at Olivia.

Olivia smiles at him, holding her hand out. "Okay, Damien...Okay, call you later. I need to go."

*

Benjamin watches as Noah pulls his pants over his legs, tightening his belt. "Something about you messing with your belt is weirdly attractive."

Noah chuckles and looks up at Benjamin. "What?"

"I don't know it just...gives me butterflies. Like when you drive? I like watching your hands."

Noah looks down to his hands, his brows furrowed. "What, bebesita?"

Benjamin walks over and grabs Noah's hands, "Cause, they're all nice and veiny. Plus you wear rings. Your hands are just attractive."

Noah looks down at Benjamin, laughing. "Mhm." He pats Benjamin on the head, smiling.

Benjamin reaches up to grab Noah's arm, stopping his hand from tussling his hair. "Stop, Noah. I hate when you do that."

Noah smiles. "I only do it cause you're short. Easily accessibility."

"You mean accessible? And I'm not short!"

"Okay one, I know my English is bad, two...You are. You're not even like...above average for men."

Benjamin rolls his eyes. "Yes, I am. I'm like...5'6."

Noah nods his head, looking up pretending to think. "Mhm, so you're just average."

Benjamin scoffs. "Whatever."

Noah laughs again and backs up, playfully shoving Benjamin. "You gonna get some clothes on anytime soon? I'm hungry."

Benjamin rolls his eyes and nods. "Yeah. Just give me a second. Gotta plan my outfit in my head."

**
Noah takes a bite into his pancakes, nodding his head. "Mmm. Fuck, I love food."

Benjamin smiles at him, swaying his legs under the table. "You're literally a child." Benjamin grabs a napkin off the table, wiping off Noah's face.