Twenty One

Benjamin walks around the store, pushing the cart along the aisles.

Noah looks around, trailing behind not saying anything. "Oo! I should get face mask!"

"We should go get food, ya think?"

"Hold it, Mr.....I promised after, but i wanna get these before tonight. We're going shopping so I wanna have these already here".

Benny then smiles, grabbing some face mask. He then grabs some snacks, lots of them and some movies. He stops in the makeup isle, smiling at the products.

But he remembers what Hayley said and puts it back down. "Never mind".

"Why not?"

"I don't need anymore....should I get nail polish?"

"Go ahead".

Benjamin smiles, walking past Noah.

**

Noah sits, a large burger in his hand, right next to a large coke and a large fry. "How do you eat so much and stay so fit?"

"This right here, is pre workout".

Benny giggles, taking a sip of his Sprite. All he got a was fries and a small nugget meal. Benjamin's phone rings, Gabi's name popping up.

Benjamin answers, "hello?"

"I outta cut her spinal cord out and feed it to her like a hot dog".

"Ew what!"

"Hayley is getting on my fucking nerves! She's a bitch!"

"Woah. Slow down, what happened?"

"She's just...".

"Gabi".

"She's talking mad crap on you".

"Like?"

"That you're forcing Noah to-".

"To what? Date him? I'm not forcing him into a sexuality!"

The couple behind them starts whispering. Benjamin rolls his eyes. "I'll see you tomorrow. Bring your cutest pajamas. Also, I'm having a talk with Hayley".

Noah grabs Benjamin's hand, as Benny hangs up the phone. "Hey, you Alright?"

"Yea...Yea".

"Hey, look at me. I'll talk to Lucas, since it's my name going around, Alright? I'll sort this out".

Benjamin nods, grabbing his drink. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yea. Come on".

**
Noah sits in his car, talking to Lucas.

"Alright cause...you need Hayley to straighten the fuck up".

"You right, I'm sorry. I'll talk to her. I didn't even know she was saying shit".

"It's alright. I'm just...he's-".

"I get it, dude".

"Thanks".

**

Benjamin walks downstairs, opening the door. "Hi! Come in".

Gabi smiles, taking her shoes off. "Woah! Your house is beautiful".

"Thanks! My mom is out right now. Wanna order Chinese?"

"Wow. We were like made to be best friends, i was just thinking that".

Benjamin giggles, as they walk upstairs to his bedroom. Gabi sits on his bed, setting her bag down. "Comfy".

"Tell me about it. I never wanna leave it". Benjamin walks over with his computer, searching the restaurant.