Eighty Seven

tw: mention of self-harm

Noah wakes up and turns over to grab Benjamin. Though, when he reached forward he didn't feel anything. He groans and rubs his eyes, sitting up.

"Bebesita?"

Benjamin's head pokes out from the bathroom and he smiles. "Good morning...Did I wake you?"

Noah shakes his head and yawns, "No. What time is it?"

"Five thirty".

"...In the morning?"

Benjamin nods and spits out the toothpaste before rinsing his mouth. He walks out and smiles, "Yeah, sorry. I like to get up really early so my morning mood is gone".

Noah hums and lays his head back down. "Oh. Okay".

Benjamin smiles and walks back into the bathroom to continue getting ready. Noah frowns and turns over, "You don't wanna lay back down? Cuddle for a little".

Benjamin looks at himself and the mirror and smiles. He turns the bathroom light off and walks over to Noah. "Well. I'm not gonna say no to that".

Benjamin gets back into the bed, laying his head on Noah's chest. He smiles and takes in his scent.

Noah brings his hand up and rubs his hand up and down Benjamin's back. He smiles and leans down to kiss him in the head. "How're you doing, bebesita? With everything going on?"

Benjamin sighs and places his hand flat on Noah's bare chest. "I'm...Doing better...Like, I physically and mentally feel better".

Noah nods, "That's good. You like going back to therapy?"

Benjamin sits up, "Can I tell you something? I know we promised to be one hundred percent honest with each other so..?"

Noah looks up and proceeds to sit up as well. "Yeah. What's up?"

"Back when I was taking the antidepressant...I relapsed. I started cutting again. I haven't done it since I got off but..".

"Okay. Thank you for telling me".

Benjamin nods and smiles. "I told my therapist and she gave me things to do when I feel the urge so...I've been doing that".

"That's really good. I'm proud of you. Have you told your parents yet?"

Benjamin shakes his head, "N-No...I'm too nervous. They haven't really had the uh...best reaction to my mental health".

"Okay...I get it". Noah lays back down and opens his arms back up. "Come here".

**
Noah puts the gas pump back and smiles as he sees Benjamin walk back from the gas station.

Benjamin gets back into the car, looking back at Mateo, "Here. They didn't have the white powdered donuts but they had honeybuns".

Mateo smiles, "Oo. Thanks".

Benjamin nods, "Mhm". He then pulls out a bottled Starbucks drink that he bought.

Noah gets back in the car, starting the engine. He looks at the gas light and smiles. "A full tank. That's what I like to see".

Benjamin smiles and reaches into the bag. "Here you go. Pop tart ".

Noah smiles widely and grabs it. "Thanks, baby". He leans over and kisses Benjamin once. Benjamin smiles and pulls away.