Hundred Twenty

Benjamin places his hand on Noah's bare chest, letting out a sigh. Noah runs his hands up and down Benjamin's sides, smiling. "Bebesita?"

Benjamin looks up at him, smiling. "Hm."

"Remember when we first met and you thought I wasn't attracted to dudes? What you think about that now?"

Benjamin looks up at him and blushes. "Meaning what?"

Noah shrugs his shoulder and lifts the blanket up. "I don't know. We just fucked?"

Benjamin gasp and slaps Noah on the chest. "Babe! Shut up, oh my god, you're so vulgar. It's not that I didn't want to believe you, I was just nervous and didn't wanna push my sexuality on you."

Noah nods and stops his hand from moving. "Why not?"

Benjamin looks up. "What do you mean?"

"Why didn't you wanna make a move? I was bold when I met you. I already had nicknames by day two."

"Because. I did that once and got thrown into the lockers. It was my ex...He...He lied about being gay for his and Katen's entertainment."

Noah frowns. "Do I look like the type to do that?"

Benjamin shrugs, grabbing Noah's face. "Hm. You're attractive...Nice body...Hot voice...You could fit the description."

Noah chuckles. "Whatever."

"Plus you moved here right after Kiara and Zoē pulled their stunt. I wasn't really worried about anyone else. I mean, don't get me wrong I thought you were attractive as hell, but I didn't want to act on it."

Noah nods. "Interesting."

"What about you? Why and how were you so bold? How did you find such confidence to flirt with me so quickly?"

Noah shrugs his shoulders. "I've just always been bold like that, I guess. Why wait? I either win or lose and luckily I won."

"Hm. I guess that makes the most sense."

Noah smiles and looks down at Benjamin, leaning in to kiss him. "Glad I won."

*

Gabi sits down with Elly as they decided to get food together. Gabi sips her drink and looks up. "I know, right. I mean, I know Benny has been getting bold but not that bold. I'm so proud though."

"Yeah. They've put him through so much shit...Come to think of it, I'm not really that surprised he told them off. He was bound to go off one day."

"Yeah, well I'm glad. I was scared he was gonna forgive them. He tends to do that a lot."

"So I've heard. He's just gotta kind heart, that's all."

Gabi nods and grabs a napkin. "So. How's your new place? Do you like it?"

Elly finishes chewing and nods. "Yeah, it's nice. Kinda smaller but it's just me and my pops so it's now too bad. I'm just happy to be out of there."

"That's good. Has your dad met Jazmyne yet?"

"Briefly. My dad wants to have dinner with her parents soon. You know, redo the dinner that Ana fucked up."

"Oh, good idea. I'm one hundred percent certain it'll go one hundred percent better."

Elly laughs at that and nods. "Yeah, that's what I'm hoping. So, what about you Gabi? Any special somebody?"

Gabi shakes her head. "Uh, no...I don't think dating is for me. I'm just...Horrible at it."

"What? No, you're not."

"Really? After what I did to Lucas? And...Tried to do to you? I can't."

Elly nods and sips her drink. "Look, I can't speak for everyone but...I understand what it's like to question yourself. I mean, what you did was distasteful but you're not a horrible person. You've definitely shown growth."

"I know but...Knowing I'm capable of hurting someone's feelings like that...I don't want that. I know everyone's forgiven me but I don't know.."

"Look, all I'm saying if you're a good person and you should try it out again if you're ready."

Gabi nods and looks down at her food. "Yeah."

"And try both, Gab. You said you don't know but you feel it? It's okay to experiment just take it slow. I feel like you should learn to feel comfortable."

"I'm scared to. What if people are...Weirded out by it? I've never been with a girl before."

"That's fine. And don't listen to what people have to say. It won't matter what, two or three years. Just be yourself."

*
Johnathan walks down the stairs, a bag in his hand. "Hey. I'm gonna go out for a few. Study group."

"Okay-...Hey, have you seen Benjamin? I've tried to call a few times and I haven't heard back from him."

Johnathan shakes his head. "The last time I saw him was at school today. He's probably with Noah."

"Hm, you're right. Well, have fun."

Johnathan nods before looking back at Olivia. "Does it ever bother you?"

Olivia looks back up at him, furrowing her brows. "Does whatever bother me?"

"Him being out the house all the time?"

"Uhm. Not really. I'm usually loaded with work anyways. We find time to catch up with dinner and sometimes we go out together. I encourage him to go out."

"Oh. I was just...Wondering."

Olivia smiles. "No problem."

**
Benjamin lifts his head off of Noah's chest, hearing his phone ring. He brings his hand up to rub one of his eyes.

He sits up, setting his hand flat on Noah's chest. He looks down at the floor, reaching down for his phone. He answers it, seeing his mom calling.

He lets out a yawn. "Hello?"

"Hey, Benny. Uh...Where are you? You've been gone all afternoon and it really late."

"Oh. Sorry, I'm at Noah's. I'm sorry we fell asleep, I didn't even realize how late it was."

"It's fine, honey. Just be home in a little bit, okay? I want you home time tonight, it's a school night."

Benjamin nods. "Okay. I'll see you later."

Benjamin let's out another yawn, setting his phone back down. He looks down at Noah who was still fast asleep. He pokes his chest a few times before shaking him.

Noah shakes his head and pushes Benjamin's hand off of his chest. Benjamin sighs and grabs his arm. "Noah. Wake up, I need to get home."

Noah turns his head to Benjamin. He reaches his arm out and grabs Benjamin. "What?"

"My mom called. I need to go home."

Noah lets out a loud yawn and stretching his arms around his head. "Okay."

*