Hundred Thirty Five

a/n: um this election ?!?!?!

*

Benjamin wakes up at about 7 am. He blinks himself awake, looking over to see Noah in a deep sleep on his stomach, his hands shoved under the pillow.

He groans and sits up, looking down at himself still in the outfit. He gets up to walk into the bathroom, taking off the thigh garters first.

He rubs his thighs where the garters left marks. He lets out a small yawn before sliding the skirt down his legs, followed by the knee socks. He grabs some underwear from his bag to put on until he takes a shower.

He walks over to the sink, looking at himself in the mirror. "God." He reaches down to grab his makeup wipes from off the counter, taking off his makeup from the night before.

He then turns on the sink, splashing his face with water a few times. He turns the sink off and messes with his hair to get into an okay spot before leaving the bathroom.

He gets back into the bed next to Noah but instantly falls back asleep as he laid his head down.

**
The next time Benjamin woke up, it was almost one in the afternoon. He wakes up and turns over to also see Noah still asleep, though it was normal for him to sleep in.

He reaches his hand out, setting his hand on Noah's back, shaking him a little. "Baby?"

Noah doesn't respond.

Benjamin sits up a little to push him a little more. "Noah? Wake up."

Noah mumbles some words in Spanish, none of them Benjamin being able to understand. Benjamin rolls his eyes and blushes the comforter off himself to get up.

He stretches a little and reaches down to grab his phone, seeing a few missed calls from his mom, and a text from his dad.

dad: we will be talking about this trip next weekend while your here. no questions asked.

Benjamin rolls his eyes again. "Didn't even use the right form of your."

He sets his phone back down and walks into the bathroom, starting a shower. He gets into the shower, splashing the water in his face and letting out a sigh.

He hears a noise in the bathroom, furrowing his brows. He grabs the shower curtain, peeking his head out, and sees Noah lifting the toilet seat.

Benjamin gasp and sets his hand on his chest. "Fuck, you scared me!"

Noah looks over and nods. "My fault. Had to piss really bad."

Benjamin turns back to the shower. "Please don't flush."

Noah looks down and then back up. "You just want me to leave this here?"

Benjamin giggles and nods. "Just until I'm done showering. I don't want the water to get cold."

Noah nods and pulls the shower curtain back, smiling. "Can I get in with you?"

Benjamin blushes. "...In the shower?"

"Yeah. It'll be easier. Plus, we'll get ready quicker."

"Uh...Sure."

Noah furrows his brows as he steps into the shower behind Benjamin. "Why'd you say it like that? Is it...Awkward? We've seen each other naked on multiple occasions."

Benjamin turns around to looks at him and shakes his head. "N-No...It's just. I don't know...Different I guess?"

Noah hums and tilts his head to the side. "How so?"

Benjamin shrugs his shoulder as his eyes travel down Noah's body. "I-...I don't know."

Noah smiles and reaches his hand out, lifting Benjamin's chin. "Hey, eyes up here, bebesita."

Benjamin blushes as his eyes flicker back up to Noah. "Sorry."

**
The two had no idea what they wanted to do today, still pretty wiped out for their eventful night.

Benjamin sits up on the bed and shrugs his shoulders. "I mean are you hungry, babe? You've been asleep all day."

Noah nods. "Sure. Where do you wanna-."

Benjamin hears his phone ringing and looks over on the bed where it was sitting. He reaches over and grabs his phone, groaning loudly. "Jesus! Can he literally leave me alone?"

Noah was buckling his belt as he looked up. "Your dad?"

"He's so upset that we are spending the weekend out of town together and keeps saying we have to 'talk about it' ...Like talk about what?"

Noah chuckles and walks over to him. He places his hands on Benjamin's face, lifting it. "Why don't you tell him about last night? See how mad that gets him."

Benjamin smiles at looks up at him. "Wouldn't he just love that you bought me a skirt?"

"Mhm. Make his skin crawl."

Benjamin giggles. "I wonder how many slurs he would call me."

Noah shakes his head. "I'm sorry he keeps bugging you, bebes. The best thing to do...Ignore him."

"I agree. We should go. Get something to eat."

**
Benjamin watches as Noah takes a second bite into his steak. He sits up as he begins to kick his legs back and forth. "So..?"

Noah looks up, wiping his mouth with a napkin. "Am I being gross or..?"

"No...No. I just. You got me a gift and...I got you one too."

Noah's eyes widen. "Really? What?"

Benjamin smiles and grabs his backpack from his seat to reach inside and grab a small box. "It's small and was kind of cheap but...I thought you'd like it."

He reaches his hand across the table to hand it to Noah. Noah wipes his hands on his pants before grabbing the box.

He takes the top off and sees a necklace with his basketball number on it. Noah looks up and smiles. "Oh wow, bebesita. This is so nice."

"I know you say you don't really like basketball and stuff but...I think you're really good and I love watching you play so."

Noah smiles and picks it up from the box, putting it on. "I like it. Thank you."

Benjamin smiles as Noah reaches out for his hand and kisses it. "Love you."

"Love you too."

*