Hundred Thirty One

a/n: just letting you guys know i'm in love with this chapter lol enjoy !!

**

Benjamin grabs his duffel bag and sets it on the bed in front of Noah. "Oo! Look what Gabi snuck me!"

Noah looks up from his phone to pay attention to Benjamin. "What is it, bebesita?"

Benjamin pulls out two bottles, one being champagne and one being a bottle of Ciroc.

Noah reaches out to hold them, furrowing his brows. "Nice. Where'd she get these?"

Benjamin smiles and kicks his shoes off before climbing on the bed to sit down next to Noah. "Her dad has a liquor closet. She gave them to me yesterday when we were studying together."

"Sweet. Should we open the bottle of champagne?"

"Before dinner?"

"Why not? Let's cheers to something."

Benjamin smiles and grabs to bottle. He sitting up on the back of his legs. "Okay. Cheers to...A mini vaca with the love of my life."

Noah smiles at him as he opens the bottle and takes a sip. Benjamin hands it over to Noah. Noah lifts the bottle slightly before taking his own sip.

He moved the bottle from his lips and leans in to kiss Benjamin once. "I love you, bebesita."

"I love you too."

**
Benjamin slides his shoes back on as the two had decided to go out to eat for dinner. Noah had ultimately decided on Buffalo Wild Wings.

Benjamin grabs Noah's hand as they walk out of the lobby to Noah's car.

"Ooh, I'm glad we decided to wear bummy outfits today. I really didn't want to wear skinny jeans."

Noah chuckles and opens the door for Benjamin. "No one makes you wear skinny jeans, babe."

"I know but...If you would've dressed up then I would want to as well."

Noah closes the door and does a small jog over to the driver's seat. He gets in, throwing his phone and wallet into the center console. "Well, I think you look good either way."

"Thank you."

"Of course." Noah starts the car, backing out of the parking space. He immediately places his hand onto Benjamin's thigh and drives off.

*
"Hm. What're you getting?"

"I think I'm getting two orders of wings and a basket of fries. Fuck, I'm so hungry."

Benjamin giggles and scans his eyes down the menu. "Don't make yourself sick, babe."

Noah shrugs and looks over at Benjamin. "What are you getting?"

"Uhm...I think this chicken wrap. It looks good."

Once the two had their food, they were eating in comfortable silence, making small conversation.

Noah hums and nods his head. "Damn, these are fucking good."

Benjamin giggles and looks over. "Can I have one?"

Noah nods and grabs one out of his basket, holding it out to Benjamin. Benjamin takes it and takes a small bite, smiling. "Ooh. Those are good, spicy too."

"Mhm."

Benjamin reaches over the table, shoving a few fries into his mouth. He begins to kick his feet under the table, just something he does.

"So, bebesita," Noah takes a sip from his soda before continuing. "How's robotics going? Any more competitions coming up?"

Benjamin finishes chewing his bite before nodding. He places his hand in front of his mouth before speaking. "Yeah, we have one more. Amira and I signed up for some summer programs though."

"Sounds like fun. You scheduled some time for me too right, brainiac?"

"Of course, dummy. Why would I not?"

Noah shrugs and takes another sip from his drink.

"What about basketball? You don't talk to me a lot about your sports and stuff."

"Because you always fall asleep."

"Why do you keep saying that? No, I don't."

Noah licks his lips and tilts his head at Benjamin. "You know I love you, bebesita, but stop lying to yourself."

Benjamin let's out a laugh. "Whatever. It's not every time though."

Noah raises his eyes brows. "Whatever you say."

"No but seriously. Are you thinking of...Getting like a scholarship because if it or what?"

"Uhm...I'd like to but...I'm not that good, to be honest. I don't know I don't really know what I wanna do after high school."

"Oh. That's okay. It's normal."

"I...I know this makes me sound...stupid but...I wanna go where you go. I don't wanna lose you."

**
Noah was sitting in the bed, the controller in his hand as he was scrolling through movies while Benjamin was in the shower.

Benjamin splashes water in his face, blushing and smiling.

wow, He thinks to himself, i'm really in love.

He shakes his head and turns the shower off, stepping out. He wraps a towel around his waist and rummages through his bag to find some clothes to wear.

Once he was dressed, he walks out of the bathroom, walking over to the bed where Noah was still scrolling through the movies.

Noah looks over and smiles, holding his arm out. "Come here, bebe."

Benjamin smiles back and gets onto the bed, laying down in Noah's arms. "Hm. What movie did you pick?"

Noah looks down and chuckles. "Still looking."

"Are you serious?" Benjamin grabs the remote from Noah, looking over at the TV. "I take extremely long showers and you still haven't found a movie."

Noah smiles and looks back over at the TV, shrugging. "I'm indecisive, you should know. I almost ordered like...Eight meals off the menus tonight."

Benjamin giggles and places his hand on Noah's bare stomach. "Yeah, I know. I don't know how you ate so much. You even ate the other half of my wrap."

"What can I say? I love food."

"Ooh! Let's watch death note."

"Seriously? I've asked you so many times and you say no. You said you've never watched it."

"I haven't but...Babe, we watch so many movies together...We're running out of options".

Noah rolls his eyes and grabs the remote, pressing play. "Fine. We'll watch it."

Benjamin smiles and tilts his head up. Noah brings his hand up to cup Benjamin's cheek before leaning down to kiss him twice. "Stubborn ass."

**