Ninety Eight

a/n: do we have a double???

Benjamin groans as he hears a phone ringing. He looks over at Gabi who was still sleeps and sighs. He sits up and reaches over to grab he phone but realizes his wasn't ringing.

He closes his eyes for a second and then shakes Gabi. She looks up, "Hm?"

Benjamin giggles at her messy hair and points to her phone. "Your phone. Please get it. It's loud."

Gabi sighs and grabs her phone, seeing her dad calling her. Benjamin lays back down and yawns.

Gabi looks back at Benjamin before getting up to walk into his bathroom to talk to her dad.

**
Jazmyne slowly opens her eyes as the sun was beaming through her window. She squints her eyes before turning around to see Elly fast asleep.

She smiles at her before sitting up in bed. She reaches in the ground to grab Elly's hoodie, slipping it over her nude body.

Elly lets out a deep breath, looking up at Jazmyne. "Mm. Morning, beautiful."

Jazmyne smiles and lays back down on Elly's chest. Morning."

"How long you been up?"

Jazmyne shakes her head, yawning. She plays with the straps of Elly's sports bra. "Not long."

Elly nods and reaches out, grabbing Jazmyne's thigh. Then, Elly's phone starts ringing, getting a call from Ana. "Fuck."

Elly puts the phone to her ear. "Hello?"

"Elenor rose! You haven't been home. Where the hell are you?"

"Ma, why you screaming?"

"Because! You didn't come home after school yesterday and you didn't even sleep here? Where the fuck are you?"

"I'm at my girl house. Why you buggin', damn."

"Your girls' house? That's fucking disgusting Elenor and you know it-"

Elly removes the phone from her ear so she doesn't have to listen to her mom. Jazmyne looks up at her, frowning. Elly finally puts the phone back. "I'll be home today, aight?"

"You better fucking be. I want your ass here by lunchtime. And don't you ever leave this fucking house without my permission, Elenor Rose, you understand?"

"Got it." Elly hangs up the phone, setting it on Jazmyne's bedside table. She lets out a deep sigh and shakes her head, looking back to Jazmyne.

"Sorry about that."

Jazmyne shakes her head. "Don't apologize for your mom, babe. I get it. Anyways...You want some breakfast?"

*
Benjamin and Gabi were both finally awake and dressed for the day. Benjamin hums, "What should I wear to dinner tonight?"

Gabi furrows her brows, putting her phone down. "Dinner?"

"Noah wants to take me out for dinner. What should I wear?"

"Hm. Is it like a cure dinner date or just...Getting food? Like McDonald's or something."

"It's like an actual dinner. He made reservations and stuff."

Gabi gets off Benjamin's bed and nods. "Hm. Let's see...Oo! Maybe something you just bought?"

"How about, this one? The turtle neck? It's white."