Seventy

a/n: check characters chapter for an update! enjoy the chapter (:

The next day at school, Mateo stuck with Noah. Benjamin walks over to the two with Gabi by his side. He smiles, grabbing Noah's hand and kissing him once.

Lucas walks over, "No shit? You're back?"

Mateo nods and smiles, "Surprise".

"Hope you don't mind if he hangs with us?"

Lucas and Gabi look at each other, shrugging. "Were okay with it. Still gotta ask Elly".

Benjamin hums, "Yeah, where is she?"

Lucas looks around, smiling when he finds her. "Over there. Swallowing Jazmyne's face".

The group looks over, seeing Elly and Jazmyne in an intense make-out session. Noah chuckles, "Are they even dating yet? They went out on one date".

**
Gabi sits in the library during lunch. She told the group she had to stay for a test, but really wanted to be by herself.

Although, Lucas didn't know this, as he actually had to stay and take a test. He walks into the library, seeing Gabi sitting at one of the tables.

He walks over, sitting next to her. "Hey, loser".

Gabi looks up and smiles. "Hey. What are you doing here? Did you not go to lunch".

"Could ask you the same. Why aren't you with everyone else?"

Gabi shrugs and looks at her lunchbox. "Just stupid".

Lucas looks at her and shakes his head. "Hey, what's going on?"

"I just...Wish things hadn't ended the way they did with us, you know? I feel so terrible for everything I did...Cause you don't deserve it".

Lucas frowns, grabbing her hand. "Gabi..No one hates you, okay? Friends fight. And I'm perfectly fine with everything cause, we were friends before anything, okay?"

Gabi looks up, "I liked it when we were more than friends". Lucas looks at her and Gabi leans in and kisses him once.

Lucas leans back, shaking his head, "Gabi...I'm not-...I'm talking to someone...I can't-".

Gabi nods, "Oh-Uhm...I-I'm sorry..I-".

Tatiyana, who was watching from afar runs off to the bathroom, tears falling from her eyes. She goes into a stall, shaking her head.

"I knew it. I knew I was too fucking dark and ugly and-...". She shakes her head, bringing her hands up to her eyes and sobbing into them.

**
Benjamin straddles Noah, smiling. "Are your parents home?"

Noah looks up at him, "Nah...Why? Do you think you about to get some?

Benjamin smiles, grabbing his face, "Don't tempt me".

Noah licks his lips, "Mm. Tal vez lo haga".

Benjamin hums, "I have no idea what you said, but you sounded sexy saying it so I don't even care". He leans in, kissing Noah.

Noah kisses back, just barely putting his hands on his waist when Benjamin's phone rings. Noah pulls away, sighing.

Benjamin groans, grabbing his phone. "Hey, Gabi". He looks down at Noah, visibly irritated.

"Benny I think I fucked up...Again".

Benjamin furrows his brows, "What do you mean? What happened?"