Thirty Five

Benjamin looks at Lucas, "So why are we eating in the lunchroom?"

"Elly wants to see Katen and the two brats. She's never seen them".

"Really? Okay, I guess". Benjamin dips the applicator back into the nail polish bottle.

Noah was sat down behind Benjamin, resting his head on his back. Benjamin leans down, painting his nails.

Lucas sighs, "Elly really wants to beat up Hayley. Should we let her?"

Noah looks up, "She's from Brooklyn. We can't stop that shit".

Lucas shakes his head, "Well. Let's pray for Hayley then..she ain't never gotten into an altercation like that".

Benjamin snorts at that and looks up, "Shouldn't have sent that text. She deserves what coming to her".

Noah and Lucas both shrug at that. Lucas grabs his phone from his front pocket, checking his messages. "Shit. I gotta go. Moms waiting on me".

Noah sits up, holding his hand. Lucas dabs him up and nods. "I'll see y'all".

Benjamin smiles, "See you later".

Benjamin finishes painting his nails before turning around. He smiles at Noah, kissing him once. "What's wrong?"

Noah furrows his brows, "What do you mean?"

Benjamin grabs Noah's face, tilting his head. "You're acting weird. Drained".

Noah nods, "I've been working out a lot. That's it".

Benjamin nods, "Okay. Well, you can take a nap. We could watch a movie".

"Okay. What movie do you wanna watch?"

Benjamin shrugs, "Uhm...I don't know..what do you wanna watch?"

Noah looks around the room, "Not sure. What do you-".

Benjamin giggles and shakes his head. "With this, we aren't gonna get anywhere. How about I do your makeup?"

Noah shakes his head, "Uh no..nope".

Benjamin smiles and jumps up."Please! Please please please".

Noah grabs Benjamin, setting him on his lap. "How about this. Un beso".

Benjamin places his hand on Noah's chest, "What's that mean?"

Noah grabs Benjamin cheek, "Means kiss". Noah smiles and leans in to kiss him. Benjamin grabs the back of Noah's head, kissing him back.

**
Monday rolled around and Benjamin was not excited at all to eat in the lunchroom. He hadn't seen Katen in weeks and it's felt good.

Benjamin walks up to Noah by his locker, grabbing his hand. "Hey".

Noah smiles down, kissing him once. "Hey. Lucas snuck out before lunch and got everyone subway".

"Oo! Good cause I totally forgot to pack a lunch today and I will not eat school lunch".

Noah chuckles, "You scared to eat in the lunchroom?"

Benjamin shrugs, "I'm not excited but..What's the worse that can happen, between you, Elly, and Lucas I don't think I have to worry too much".