Hundred Twelve

Benjamin wakes up and looks around. Gabi was asleep on one of the couches and Lucas was on the floor. Elly and Jazmyne weren't anywhere to be found.

He lets out a yawn and feels Noah's hands on her bare stomach as his tank top was scrunched up. He grabs his head, feeling his head pounding.

He grabs Noah's hand, moving back off of him as he sits up. He reaches out to grab his phone and check the time.

Gabi lifts her head and lets out a groan. She looks over at Benjamin. "What time is it?"

Benjamin yawns again and looks down at his phone. "Eleven."

"Fuck." Gabi stands up from the couch, stepping over Lucas. "I'm gonna go make some food? Wanna help?"

Benjamin nods. "Yeah. I'll be down in a sec."

Gabi nods and wipes his face. Benjamin looks back down at Noah and smiles. He stands up from where they were sleeping and grabs Noah's jacket off the back of the couch where it was hanging.

He walks down the stairs to the kitchen, slipping the jacket over himself. "Fuck. I feel like a train hit me."

Gabi laughs and grabs the cinnamon rolls out of the fridge. "Yeah, it's the little amount of alcohol you consumed. You had one beer and some tequila and you were out."

"Whatever...Was I the first one to fall asleep?"

"Yes, you were. And while you were asleep, a little something happened. Long story short you owe me twenty bucks."

Benjamin rolls his eyes and laughs. "Fuck. Are you serious?"

"You ever wonder why Elly and Jaz aren't in the living room?"

"Dammit. Fine. You win. I hope you buy something nice with the money."

"Hm. I'm thinking...A meal from Mcdonald's...Maybe some snacks from Walmart. Who knows?"

Noah walks down the stairs, stretching his arms above his head. He lets out a yawn and takes a seat next to Benjamin.

Benjamin looks at him and smiles. "Morning."

Noah looks up, his eyes still tired. He smiles back, grabbing Benjamin's hand. "Morning, bebesita."

"Is everyone else still sleep?"

"Nah. Lucas stepped out to call his mom and I heard Elly and Jazmyne talking so they'll probably be down soon."

"Okay."

*
Noah and Benjamin were sitting in Noah's car eating lunch together. Benjamin brings his feet up into the seat as he bites into a chicken tender.

"Like a trip?"

"Yeah, like a small little road trip. Just you and me. We could get a hotel room and everything."

"Where do you wanna go?"

"I don't know. I just wanna...Get away. Spend a couple of nights outta town. Go do weird shit."

Benjamin smiles and looks up at Noah. "Sounds like fun. We should plan a trip. Just you and I."

Noah smiles back and nods. "Good. I feel like it'll be fun. A good disconnect from everyone at school and shit."

"Damn. You're cute. Come here." Benjamin reaches over to grab Noah's face to kiss him once. "Mm. I love you."

"I love you too, bebesita."

*
Benjamin walks into his house with a big smile on his face. He shuts the front door and looks around for his mom but assumes she's out at work.

He shrugs and walks upstairs to his bedroom. He sets his bag down and grabs his phone from his back pocket to text Noah back. 

Johnathan hears him giggling to himself and stands up. He walks over to his door to close before shaking his head and walking to Benjamin's room.

He knocks on the door softly. "Hey, Benjamin? Can we talk?"

Benjamin gets up from his bed to open his door. He smiles and opens the door wide so Johnathan can walk in. He leaves the door open and walks over to sit in his bed.

He swings his legs and smiles. "What's up? How'd it go with your brothers?"

Johnathan sits down next to Benjamin and shakes his head. "I-...They aren't happy. They aren't at all...B-but I made it clear for them not to mess with you."

Benjamin smiles and nods. "Well, I appreciate the effort."

Johnathan nods back and twiddles his thumbs. "I-...Uh...I thought it would be easier. Do you know? Getting away from them. But it's just...I don't know...It's hard."

Benjamin frowns and sits up. "I'm sorry. I know it's hard right now but...You're living here and you're able to be yourself? We should celebrate what is working, you know?"

Johnathan shakes his head. "I-I know but...I-." Johnathan stops speaking when he gets choked up on his tears.

Benjamin places his hand on Johnathan's back. "Hey. It's okay. I know...Family is...Everything, and it's hard to let them go but...Families can be toxic and sometimes it's better for you to get away from that."

Johnathan looks back at Benjamin and smiles. "How're you so good at that?"

"At what?"

"Just...Comforting? Being there for people? Always...Knowing the right thing to say?"

Benjamin takes his hand off of Johnathan's back and shrugs, starting to feel uncomfortable. "Just...Had experience and I know what's it's like to be lost."

Johnathan nods. "I hope it gets better. I really do."

Benjamin smiles and shakes his head. "It will. Trust me. One day you'll be able to be yourself. The way you-."

Johnathan looks up at Benjamin and leans in and kisses him. Benjamin immediately pushes on his chest to get him off of him.

Benjamin shakes his head and gets off of the bed. "What're you doing?!"

Johnathan's eyes widen and he shakes his head. "I-...Uhm...I'm sorry...I-I...Didn't mean to-."

"Are you kidding me? I-I thought you wanted help and...Support. You were just doing this cause you thought you could get in my pants?"

Johnathan shakes his head and stands up, grabbing Benjamin by his shoulder. "N-No...Calm down...I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean to."

Benjamin looks up at him shaking his head. "Let go of me!"

Johnathan shakes his head. "Shh. I didn't mean to! C-calm down." Johnathan forcefully backs Benjamin into the back of the door.

Benjamin tries to squirm to get out of his hold. "Johnathan, let go! Why are you grabbing on to me!?"

"You have to calm down! I'm sorry. Please, I...I have nowhere else to go! I'm sorry I kissed you...I-I didn't mean to...J-just please calm down."

**