Fifty Two

tw: physical abuse

Elly sighs, looking at her house. She takes her bandage off, looking at the scar. "Shit. Well, pray for me".

Elly opens the car door, getting out. She grabs her keys from her pockets and walks into her house. She looks around, not seeing anyone, "Yo?!"

Jason and Eva both walkout, "What's up? How was your date?"

Elly chuckles and shakes her head. "So...Mom believed it?"

Jason nods, "Told all her Facebook friends. It was so fucking funny. Even dad knew it was fake".

Elly nods and grabs her phone. "I found someone".

"Meaning you had..you know what? Or you actually found someone".

"I found someone. Look".

Eva looks down, grabbing Elly's wrist. "Woah... What happened?"

Elly looks down, "Burned my hand on the hookah...Look through".

Eva looks to the phone, smiling. "Oh. She's pretty. A brace face too!"

"She fucking hot, man. Damn...Look at that little yellow bone!"

Jason chuckles and shakes his head. "So? Ya talking or what?"

"Nah but she been commenting on my shit. I'm gonna throw it right back. Told ya, I don't shoot my shot, I get shot at".

Eva rolls her eyes, laughing. "Shut up, Ms. Cocky". Eva walks back into her girls' room.

Ms.Guerra walks into the house with grocery bags. "Mijo. Go get the rest of the bag, please".

Jason gets up, nodding and walking out. As he walks out, Angelina walks in. "Looks who's home...From her... date".

Elly nods and slips her phone in her pocket. "Yeah".

Ms.Guerra points down to her hand. "How'd you get that? And don't lie to me?"

"Just burned my hand... That's it".

Ms.Guerra nods, "Mhm..So..Why wasn't ya hookah in ya room? Oh, and also, Noah's mom didn't answer throughout the night...So I looked her up..Called her...He has a boyfriend?"

"Damn so now we cyberstalking niggas? Like, come on".

"How the fuck did you burn your hand and where the fuck was you?"

Elly shakes her head, "It don't matter. It's ova now? Can we just drop it?" Elly starts walking away but Ms.Guerra grabs her.

"Answer my damn question, Elenor".

"Let go of me. You stay grabbin' me like someone's property".

Ms. Guerra's grip tightens and she digs her nails into Elly's wrist. "I said answer my question".

"Ah!! I went to a party downtown...Let go!"

Ms.Guerra shakes her head, "Really, Elenor? You fucking lie to me?! And you dyke out! Huh? This is what you got going?"

Elly bites her lip, trying to pull her mom's hand away. She finally pushes her mom a bit to move her back. "Do not push me!"

Ms.Guerra shoves Elly hard against the fridge, making her slam her head. Ms.Guerra shakes her head, "You disgust me!"

Elly reaches back to rub her head, her eyes watering. Ms.Guerra shakes her head again, "Wipe ya fuckin face. You wanna dress like a boy, then act like one too".

Elly looks down at her bruised wrist, her lip quivering. Ms.Guerra reaches over, smacking Elly's face. "I said to wipe your fuckin face! Get out of my sight, now!"