Twenty Six

"Eres tan sexy que no puedo controlarme". Benjamin giggles and runs his fingers through Noah's hair as he kisses down his neck.

"Stop it". Noah smiles at him, grabbing his face and kissing him. Benjamin smiles and kisses back, wrapping his legs around him.

Noah pulls away for a split second, knowing how to make Benjamin melt, "Mierda, eres tan guapa".

Benjamin's mom walks in as Benjamin giggles, "What did you say?"

Noah flashes his smiles, kissing down Benny's neck. "I don't know, what did I say?"

Ms.Evans clears her throat and Benjamin looks over. They pull away from each other and smiles. "Hey momma".

"Hey. I have some news".

Noah takes a seat next to Benjamin looking over to his mom.

"Your father and I haven't been seeing each other. He's dating someone...who has three kids..they're your age...but he wants you to meet them".

"Wait wai-...what? I thought you said he wanted a relationship-".

"He does..we just..assumed it would be easier if we were seeing each other. When you saw those messages we were..but we broke it off".

Benjamin scoffs, "You sound dumb".

Noah licks him lips, grabbing Benny's thigh. "Dinner will be done in twenty. Noah you're welcome to join".

Benjamin rolls his eye and grabs Noah's hand. "We'll be in my room".

Noah follows him and frowns. "Hey..Hey..you Alright?"

"Fine. Just..so stupid".

"Mm. Well. After my game on Friday do you wanna go out with me? Lucas wants to take Hayley shopping and I was invited".

"Sure. Let me ask my mom".

"Okay. I gotta get to practice".

Benjamin groans and reaches up. "Are you sure? You can't stay?"

"I have to go, baby. I'm sorry".

Benjamin sticks his lip out in a pout and Noah chuckles. He sets his keys on Benny's bed before grabbing his face in a kiss.

Benny grabs Noah's forearms, kissing back softly. "I will text you after, hermoso. Okay?"

Benjamin blushes and nods, "Okay".

**
After practice Lucas and Noah decide to go get some food. Lucas gets in Noah's car but Noah gets stopped.

He turns around and looks at Katen. "Yo. What do ya need?"

"Is your friend in the car?"

"Mhm. What about it. Why you here?"

"We need to sort shit out".

Noah chuckles and sets his duffel bag down, "What shit? No one is my circle gives two shits to even think about you".

"Then tell your b-".

"You gonna say the same thing you said yesterday? Tell him to leave you alone as if he so much of a threat?"

Katen balls his fist up, stepping up. "Stop interrupting me, cholo".

Noah chuckles and nods, "Was that suppose to make me sad? Huh? You're doin' a bad job. Now, leave me the fuck alone before I do become the cholo you don't want me to be".

Katen gulps and looks down at Noah's hand. Noah rolls his eyes, grabbing his bag off the ground. "That's what I though. Fuck outta my face".

**

Noah sets his gym bag down in the living room, going into the kitchen to grab a snack.

His mom looks up at him, "Dinner will be done soon".

"I'm hungry now, though. Practice was hard today".

Mrs.Martinez looks up at him and he groans. "Can I at least have a granola bar?"

"Go ahead, Mijo. You better eat everything off your plate during dinner".

Noah nods and grabs two, "Aight, mama". He walks out the kitchen, seeing his dad watching tv.

"Wassup pops?"

Mr.Martinez looks up and gives him a pound. "How was practice?"

"I'm wiped out. Gonna go take a quick shower though".

"Have fun".

Noah chuckles and walks into his bedroom to see Mateo and some random girl kissing. Noah clears his throat as he looks through his dresser.

Mateo pulls away, wiping his lips. "Oh..Ashely this is my primo...".

Ashely smiles awkwardly and nods, "Hi".

"Wassup. I'm Noah".

Ashely nods and looks to Mateo. "Uhm..you're home a little early".

"Coach cut it short since we did some intense workouts today".

Mateo nods and looks back to Ashely. Noah chuckles a little, grabbing his clothes. "Do what ya do. I'm going to shower".

**
Benjamin walks into the kitchen for dinner, grabbing his plate from his mom.

His mom sits down next to him, taking a bite into her spaghetti.

"I'm really trying here, Benjamin. I really am".

"I-I know-".

"No, you don't know. You don't know how hard it is to be a single mother. You don't know how hard it is for me to bend over backwards for you-".

"Mo-". Benny jumps when his mom hits the table.

"I was in love with your father. That's why we got back together".

"Then why'd you break up? A-and why'd dad get together with this woman who-".

"They we're together before your dad and I got back. She's pregnant and he feels responsible to need to get back with her".

Benjamin looks down at his plate, swirling his food around his fork. Benjamin mom sighs and bites her lips.

"I-..I'm gonna have a sibling".

"Half sibling". Benjamin furrows his brows, "So..you guys stayed a "couple" so that I would take this easier?"

"It was your dads idea".

Benjamin licks his lips, setting his fork down and shaking his head. "This is crazy".

**