Fifty One

Gabi, now driving, hearing Noah laughing in the back of the car. Benjamin looks behind himself, seeing him laughing. He was drunk, anyways.

"I'm sorry...It's just...How do you grab the hookah coal like that".

Elly looks down at her red and blistered hand, laughing loudly. "I don't fucking know...Where are we going?"

"Urgent care. I have a cousin there".

"Cousin? Why are him?"

"So you don't get in trouble with the law for underage drinking".

Elly snorts, "Sound like my mom".

**
Elly sits on the hospital bed, holding her hand out.

Gabi's cousin cringes, "And how'd this happen again?"

Elly looks down and shrugs, "I'm drunk...So drunk...And high... Don't Tell".

The nurse looks at Gabi, "You better be happy I'm not a snitch... We're gonna drain it and wrap it up. She'll need to put this cream on it until it heals".

Gabi nods and smiles, "Thanks".

**
Elly lays down on Gabi's floor, them now at her house. Gabi closes the front door, locking the door. Noah and Lucas look around.

Benny looks around, "Holy shit...This is your house!?"

Gabi nods, "Yeah...I don't like to show off...Uhm, we can go upstairs, all sleep in there".

Elly looks up, "My fuckin hand still hurts".

Gabi sets her purse down, "Okay...We can get you meds. Let's get everyone upstairs first".

Gabi takes them upstairs, where they have a hangout area. It has a flat-screen TV, couches, LED lights, and a bar.

Lucas looks around, "Holy shit".

Gabi smiles, "I will be right back with your meds. Anyone wants drinks or snacks?"

They all shake their heads no, and Gabi walks away. Lucas waits until she walks away, before turning to the group. "Did you guys know she was this rich?"

Benny shakes his head, "No.. I've never...Nope".

Noah raises his eyebrows, looking around. "This is so crazy...She never talks about it-".

Gabi walks back in, smiling. "Here, Elly. Take this... There are blankets in this cabinet, and pillows down there".

Elly takes this pill, groaning. She reaches into her bag, grabbing the bottle of Hennessy that she stole. She takes a swig, laying back.

Noah looks over at her, giggling.

**

Benjamin was wiping off his chest, trying to get the alcohol smell off of him. He grabs the sweater that Gabi brought him, sighing.

He walks back out to the group, seeing Elly pass out on one of the couches. Gabi and Lucas were watching a movie on low volume and Noah was on his phone.

He walks over, sitting down next to Noah. Noah smiles, wrapping his arms around Benjamin. "Wanna tell me what happened now?"

Benjamin nods, "I saw Kiara and I thought I would talk..everyone was drinking and I feel like it wouldn't have helped. She started getting extremely defensive..saying she disappointed that I didn't forgive her-".

"Like she didn't fucking-".

Benjamin places his hand on Noah's thigh to calm him down. "I know, babe...She threw her drink on me and walked away...I didn't even get to explain myself".