Seventy Four

Lucas was walking over with Tatiyana, smiling. "Hey, guys? I want you to meet Tati".

The group was sitting in their "chill spot" as Lucas walked up to them.

Benjamin looks up, smiling. "Hey. I'm Benjamin. You can call me Benny, though".

Noah smiles and nods, "Noah". Elly sits up, nodding as well. "Elly. Gabi isn't here, right now. She's the skinny one with long brown hair".

Tatiyana smiles, "Nice to meet you guys. Lucas talks non stop about you guys".

Noah nods, "Oh yeah. I bet he does".

Lucas nods, "Oh! And to make things clear, Noah and Benny, dating. Elly-".

Tatiyana nods, "Lucas, I know. She's kinda dating my best friend, remember? I have insight into her at least".

"That's right. Anyways, I was thinking since Elly made the team right after her first game we could all hang out and get to know each other".

Noah shrugs, "Sounds dope. Hey, we could ask Gabi if we could use her house. It's pretty big for all of us".

Elly shrugs, "I'm down. Hey, where's ya other friend?"

"Oh, Jade? She with Chase, her boyfriend. You guys will meet her soon".

Benjamin nods and yawns, "Cool. I'm gonna use the bathroom before class. It was great meeting you". Benjamin fixes his large hoodie before walking off.

Noah watches him before getting up and following. He stops, smiling at Tati, "Really nice meeting you. We'll catch up, okay?"

Tatiyana nods as they both walk off. She turns to Lucas, shrugging. "Do they not like me?"

"Nah they do, they're just codependent if each other".

Noah walks into the boys' bathroom, seeing Benjamin splashing water on his face. "Bebesita? You okay?"

Benjamin looks up and nods. He wipes his face off, rubbing his eyes. "I'm fine, babe. What's up?"

Noah frowns and shakes his head, "Hey, baby, talk to me. What's going on? These last few days you've been acting weird...Not like yourself".

Benjamin let's out a forced chuckle, "Acting weird. How? I'm fine, babe".

Noah opens his mouth to say something when the bell rings. Benjamin smiles and grabs his hand, "Come on. Don't wanna be late".

**
Elly walks into the locker room, seeing a bunch of preppy girly girls. She groans and takes a seat on one of the benches as told.

Two girls look across the room, and they began whispering to each other.

Another girl walks in and sits next to Elly. "So this is what we working with?"

Elly looks over, seeing one of her friends from math class. She was another stud so they got along well".

"No shit? My nigga KZ made the team?" She smiles and the two do their handshake.

KZ, whose actual name is Kizzy, smiles. "Wassup bro. Why you ain't hit me up?"

Elly shrugs, "Man I ain't even know you tried out".

The coach walks in, smiling. "Good afternoon, Ladies! Welcome to your first official day of ladies' basketball! We aren't doing to do any practice today, but I want everyone to get to know everyone!"

Elly rolls her eyes, leaning back to whisper to KZ, "Shoulda smoked a blunt before coming here if I knew we wasn't practicing".

KZ laughs at that, shaking her head.