Hundred And Two

a/n: very emotional at the end, fyi :)))) love u guys :p

Noah hums and looks through the move selection. "Your house? He's staying at your house?"

"No. Nothing is confirmed. My mom wants to speak with him Friday so...."

Noah nods and picks up a scary movie. "This?" Benjamin grabs it and shrugs.

Noah looks back down at it. "Hm. Seems fine. Wanna get some snacks?"

Benjamin nods and grabs Noah's hand, intertwining their fingers. Noah guides the two, Benjamin staying behind him and not only having their hands intertwined but also Benjamin holding onto Noah's upper arm.

This is how they usually walked around together because large crowds make Benjamin nervous.

Noah stops the two once they got to the snack aisle. "Okay. What do you want?"

"Mm. Those sun chips. The one in the red bag."

Noah nods, leaning down to grab them. "You want anything else, bebe?"

Benjamin looks up at Noah, shrugging. "What do you want?"

"We can share these, I don't mind. But you want any candy or anything else?"

"Oo! Those biscuit cookie things. That comes in the paper bag."

Noah nods and smiles. "Oh. What are they called Milano cookies or something?"

"Mhm." Benjamin nods and points at them. "Right there."

**
Benjamin unlocks his front door, setting his lanyard in the key rack. "My mom works late tonight."

Noah smiles and nods. "Oh?"

Benjamin turns around, looking up at him. He smiles and grabs the bag from him, sliding his shoes off. "Why oh?"

Noah shakes his head and shrugs. "Nothing...Nevermind...It was a stupid joke."

"Well, what was the joke?"

"I was...uh...Just...Nothing, bebesita. It's awkward now. I just...Just drop it, please?"

Benjamin frowns as the two walk upstairs. Benjamin sits on the bed, setting his phone down. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, babe."

"It's fine just have you ever thought about us maybe...you know, uh...Doing it?"

Benjamin blushes and shrugs. "I mean yeah...Have you ever before?"

Noah sits down on the bed, nodding. "Once. I have once with my ex...Have you?"

Benjamin shakes his head. "You're my first serious boyfriend."

"Oh. Okay. But...You wanna one day, right? Like...With me?"

Benjamin nods and smiles. "Yeah. But...I'm not sure if I'm ready yet...I just...am nervous."

Noah grabs Benjamin's hand, nodding. "That's okay. I don't wanna rush you or make you feel like you have to be ready. Just...tell me when you are, alright?"

Benjamin nods and smiles, now feeling less awkward about the conversation that just took place. "Okay."

**
Elly unlocks her front door, letting his nieces in first before closing the door behind herself. She sets Lola down on the ground to play with some toys before walking into the kitchen.

She furrows her brows. "Ana?"

She looks around the kitchen, seeing a note taped to the coffee machine. "out. won't be back until tomorrow". -ana