Hundred Sixteen

a/n: i changed the heights in a lot of the characters cause .. they were all really short so, check that if you wanna know their new heights lol

Olivia unlocks the front door and walks in, seeing Johnathan at the island with some textbooks open around him, as well as a notebook and some pens.

"Hey, Johnathan! Homework on a Friday night?"

Johnathan looks over and smiles. "Uh yeah. I feel it's easier to just get it out the way. That way I have the weekend to lounge around."

Olivia smiles, setting her keys on the rack. She walks into the kitchen and washes her hands quickly. "Well, I got off early. Want anything special for dinner?"

Johnathan looks up from his notebook and shakes his head. "Anything is fine."

Olivia nods and turns to the fridge, opening it. "Hm. Maybe Benny will know. Is he here?"

Johnathan raises his eyebrows and nods. "Oh yeah, he's here."

Olivia furrows her brows. "Hm. I'll ask him in a few." She grabs a granola bar from the pantry and turns back to Johnathan.

"So? Why're you doing homework down here? You usually stay cooped up in your room until dinner."

Johnathan shakes his head. "It's just...Quieter down here?"

"Quieter? Does Benny have friends over?"

"Noah. They were just...Talking...Uhm," Johnathan scrambles for words. "I-I'm sure you heard about the...Situation?"

"Oh yeah. I heard. We're they arguing?"

"No. Just...I don't know I didn't wanna be eavesdropping, you know? Be...Intrusive?"

"I get it. I hope all three of you can work it out. But I won't insert myself into this situation any further."

Johnathan smiles and nods.

*
Benjamin grabs Noah's flannel off the ground, slipping it over his body and buttoning a few of the buttons. He looks down at his hands before folding the fabric a little.

Noah watches him and smiles. "You look cute."

Benjamin smiles and turns around. "Why is this so big on me? It looks normal on you."

"Probably because I'm almost six feet and your petite and short."

"I'm not even that short. You're just freakishly tall."

Noah smiles as he slides his shirt over his head. Benjamin walks over to him, "You wanna stay for dinner?"

"Sure. When're you gonna talk to Johnathan?"

"I'm not sure. He hasn't been home a lot recently. Usually comes home late so whenever he gets here, I guess."

Noah nods and grabs his phone. "Okay. Let me just text my parents, let them know."

"Okay. Come on. Let's see if my mom is home. I'm hungry."

Noah rolls his eyes, zipping his pants. "You're always hungry. Literally always."

"So are you Mr. 'I eat six times a day'...Nice try."

*
Benjamin skips down the stairs and sees Johnathan sitting at the island, still doing some homework. He looks over at Noah and smiles. "Hey, Johnathan. Is my mom home yet?"

Johnathan turns around to look at the two and nods. "Yeah. She went into her office to grab something."

"Okay. Give me a sec, babe." Benjamin lets go of Noah's hand and walks away.