Ninety Five

a/n: just for clarification, this story doesn't take place around the time we're at now, meaning it isn't like june for them in the book :)

Benjamin walks over to Noah, sipping his water. Noah smiles at him. "Hey, baby."

Benjamin smiles back. "Hey."

Katen and his group walk by and Benjamin furrow his brows at Johnathan. He looks over to Noah, grabbing his arm. "Hey, have you noticed anything about him?"

"Who? Katen?"

Benjamin shakes his head. "No. That one. With the grey hoodie on."

Noah shrugs. "Nah not really. Why?"

"He's just...been staring at me...Like a lot...The other day when we were talking I saw him looking over here and he was like, eyeing my every move."

Noah hums, "I don't know, bebesita. That whole family is weird."

Benjamin giggles. "Not gonna deny that."

Noah smiles at him, wrapping an arm around him. "By the way, you look adorable today. I like this color on you."

Benjamin smiles, looking up at Noah. "Well, I think you look sexy as hell today." Benjamin grabs the waistband of Noah's shorts smiling at him.

Noah nods looking down, "Oh yeah?"

Lucas walks over, slapping Noah on the shoulder. Benjamin let's out a small sigh and backs off of Noah. Lucas smiles. "Hey man. Coach wants us in the locker room."

"Uh, why? Ain't our season over?"

Lucas sighs. "I'll cut you slack since this is your new school and you ain't been here long, but our school does two seasons, summer is coming up."

"Uh...No it's not."

"Just shut the fuck up. He wants the whole team."

Noah looks down at Benjamin and smiles. "Besito?"

Benjamin smiles back and leans up to kiss him once. "Have fun."

Noah smiles, letting go of Benjamin's hand to walk with Lucas. He turns back around, "Oh...Wanna come over after school and watch a movie? Just chill or whatever?"

Benjamin blushes. "Sure! See you at lunch, Martinez."

**
Jazmyne sat with her girls at lunch this time. No one was talking and there was an awkward silence between the three.

Jazmyne sighs and rests her head on her hands. "Can at least one of you speak to me?"

Jade looks over at Tatiyana and shrugs. "You're just...Doing exactly what you said you wouldn't."

Jazmyne looks up. "What?"

Tatiyana sets her fork down and shrugs. "It's like you're completely gone from the group."

"Are you serious-...Were going shopping Friday as a group? What do you mean?"

Jade laughs. "Yeah...And when we asked if you wanted to have a sleepover afterward you said you couldn't cause you're hanging with Elenor."

Jazmyne shakes her head. "Her names Elly and what's wrong with me hanging out with her? We are all in relationships we just need to figure out how to make time with each other."

"Well, we used to but apparently you're a Uhaul lesbian and are obsessed with her."

Jazmyne laughs at that. "You're mad because I'm happy and in a healthy relationship? How does that make me a Uhaul lesbian?"