Seventy Nine

a/n: double update? (: tw: mention of suicide, drug abuse.

Jazmyne looks over at Benjamin who was asleep with his head on Noah's lap.

She sighs and shakes her head, looking down at her hands. She looks back up at the movie before looking back over at Benjamin, and then to Elly.

Jazmyne grabs Elly's arm and sighs, "Can we talk?"

Elly looks away from the movie, looking at her. "Mhm. Wassup?"

Jazmyne shakes her head, "Can we go outside?"

Elly stands up and grabs Jazmyne's hand, "We'll be back".

**
"Okay...I have to tell you this but...I was asked not to but the thought of...Not telling at least someone is gonna kill me and it's-".

Elly looks up from where she was sitting and where Jazmyne was pacing back and forth. She reaches out, grabbing her by her hips, "Hey. What's going on?"

Jazmyne sighs and sits down next to her, "I walked in on Benjamin. He was about to take pills when he dropped them and they were some prescribed medicine".

"Okay? Maybe he has like...A disease or something, babe?"

"No...Let me finish. I checked the bottle and they weren't even his. The way he was overreacting...He started panicking and you could tell he shouldn't be taking them".

Elly looks over, "What were they?"

Jazmyne takes out her phone and pulls up the picture of the pill bottle. Elly then takes her phone out and looks it up.

"Side effects include tremor...He's had that...insomnia...agitation..hostility...If mixed with alcohol can cause seizures, behavioral changes, panic attacks".

Jazmyne frowns and looks up at her. Elly puts her phone back into her pocket, shaking her head. "Does Noah know?"

"I don't think so. He asked me not to tell him".

"How many did he take? Has-...How long has this been going on?"

"He could barely speak he was panicking. I didn't ask much cause it seemed to make him feel anxious and I just promised I wouldn't say anything".

"Okay...So what are we supposed to do?"

Jazmyne shrugs, "I-I don't know but I'm concerned and...H-he's hurting himself it's-".

Elly looks over at Jazmyne who was tearing up. Elly frowns and wraps her arm around her, "Hey...It's okay...Don't cry".

Elly walks back into the house, going straight to Noah. She taps him on the shoulder and looks around at everyone else who was either drunk off their ass watching the movie or asleep.

Noah looks up, "Hey. Is Jaz okay? I saw you guys both walked away".

"Yeah Uhm...Can we talk to you?"

**
Noah walks back in, sighing. Jazmyne walks over to him, "Are you gonna tell him you know?"

Noah shakes his head, "Not yet. Think I'm gonna wait till I take him home tomorrow...So I can tell his mom or...I don't know".

Jazmyne nods, "Well...I'm sure he's gonna hate me now".

"Nah. He's not like that. Trust me when I say he'll be grateful".

Jazmyne nods and smiles, "Okay".

"And hey...I know he said not to tell but...I'm really glad you did. Thank you".

"You're welcome".

*
Jade lifts her head, groaning at the pain. "Fuck". She looks around, seeing she was the only one still sleeping.