Hundred Fifteen (X)

a/n: feel free to skip if smut makes you uncomfortable!! it's not really important to the plot other than knowing this is their first time together! hope you enjoy :))

**
Benjamin grabs the back of Noah's neck as he left kisses down Benjamin's neck. He lets out a very soft moan and runs his hands up and down Noah's neck.

Noah smiles and pulls away, reaching down to grab the ends of Benjamin's shirt. He slowly pulls it off of Benjamin and smiles. "God, you're so fucking pretty."

Benjamin blushes at him and smiles. "Thank you."

Noah leans back in to kiss him again and Benjamin reaches to takes off the flannel that Noah was wearing. Noah throws it on the ground before sitting up a little to pull off the shirt he was wearing.

He leans back down, grabbing Benjamin back into an intense make out. He feels Benjamin's hands reaching for his belt and he smiles. He pulls away, moving Benjamin's hair out of his face.

"Bebesita? Are you sure? I know you said you weren't ready yet."

Benjamin looks up and nods. "I'm sure. I...I want you to be my first."

Noah smiles at that and leans in to kiss him again. He reaches down this time to unbutton Benjamin's pants, pulling them down off of his skinny legs.

He leans down, leaving love bites all over his chest. Benjamin reaches his hands up to play with Noah's hair, lightly tugging on it.

"Do you have lube?"

Benjamin sits up a little bit to reach over to his bedside drawer, digging in it to grab the bottle. Noah smirks at him. "You stay prepared?"

Benjamin blushes and smiles. "You never know what can happen...D-do you have condoms?"

Noah sits back and grabs his wallet from his pants, grabbing one. "Never know what can happen, right?"

Benjamin smiles and grabs the back of his neck to bring him back down to a kiss. Noah kisses back roughly, grinding his hips down onto Benjamin.

*
Finally, both boys were almost naked, but Benjamin was still clothed in his boxers. Noah reaches down, grabbing Benjamin by his underwear to slide it off.

Benjamin's legs suddenly snap together and he grabs Noah by his wrist. "W-wait-."

Noah stops immediately. "I'm sorry...Do you wanna stop? We don't have to."

"No...I want to but...What if...What if you don't like what you see? What if you don't like the way I look?"

"Don't say that, baby. You know I think you're beautiful. Fucking gorgeous. Don't be nervous, you hear me? It's just me. Nothing to be afraid of."

A light pink color spreads across Benjamin's face and he nods softly. "Okay."

The light fabric of Benjamin's underwear is finally gone. Noah kisses him, grabbing the backs of his legs to pull him down on the bed to get into place. Benjamin likes the way he was being manhandled.

Noah reaches over the two, grabbing the bottle of lube. He pops the cap open and wets two of his fingers. Benjamin grabs Noah's wrist to guide him down.

"Fuck, Bebesita," Noah mutters. "You look so fucking good."

Noah drags his bottom lip in between his teeth and slips his pointer finger in first, watching as Benjamin's chest rise as he took a deep breath.

He then slowly adds two more fingers, slowly moving them in and out. Benjamin let's out a small needy whine, grabbing hold of Noah's wrist.

*
Benjamin watches as Noah slips the condom over his length, beginning to feel a little bit nervous.

Noah looks up at him and smiles. "You ready, baby?"

Benjamin licks his lips and nods. "Yeah."

Noah grabs Benjamin's thighs to scoot him a little closer before lining himself up with Benjamin. He pauses, looking back up. "...It's gonna sting a little, I used as much lube as I could but...Tell me if it's too much and I'll stop, okay?"

Benjamin nods. "Okay."

Noah grabs himself, lining up to slowly push in. He watches Benjamin's facial expression as he slid in as slow as he could possibly go.

Benjamin didn't seem very uncomfortable until Noah was almost completely in. Benjamin takes a breath as his eyebrows drew together. "Fuck. You're big."

Noah chuckles at that and looks up at Benjamin. "Is that a compliment? ..Or...Sorry?"

Benjamin smiles a little and tries to focus on his breathing. Noah gives him time to adjust to the new feeling.

Benjamin practices his breathing before nodding. "Okay...Okay, I'm ready."

"You sure?"

"Mhm."

Noah watches as Benjamin's chest rises as he takes a deep breath. Noah takes a deep breath of his own, grabbing onto Benjamin's waist just for something to hold onto.

He slowly drags himself out to slide back in. Benjamin subconsciously spreads his legs more and Noah began to pick up a smooth rhythm.

He pulls out and snaps his hips back into Benjamin, earning a loud moan from him.

Benjamin isn't very vocal, more of just soft moans and pleas, which turns Noah on even more.

Benjamin reaches to grab onto Noah's bicep for leverage, shaking his head. "Fuck, Noah."

Noah finds a new angle, continuing to push his hips in and out quickly, hitting Benjamin's sweet spot. Benjamin's back arches off the bed as he scratches down Noah's arm. "Holy...F-fuck."

Noah smiles at him, running a hand up and down Benjamin's sides. "Yeah? You like that?"

Noah leans down to press kisses to Benjamin's neck. Benjamin brings his hands up to rest on Noah's shoulders, moans spilling from his mouth.

"F-fuck...Noah...Fuck, I need to-"."

Noah gets up, looking at Benjamin in his eyes. He nods. "Touch yourself," Noah says breathlessly. "Wanna watch you come."

Benjamin whines at that and reaches down to grab his hard cock into his hands. He starts to work himself to the same pace as Noah.

Benjamin voices get higher, louder as he begins to reach his climax. He curls his toes, his back arching even further off the mattress as he comes. His eyes roll back at the sensation of Noah plus his own hand working himself.

That image alone sends Noah over the edge as he follows after quickly, filling up the condom.

Benjamin watches as Noah just leans down to kiss him on the neck as he lets out a soft moan, letting his hips stutter to a stop.

Noah grabs onto Benjamin's hips as he slowly pulled out and slid the condom off his length, throwing it away in the trash bin next to Benjamin's bed.

He lays down next to Benjamin, the loud noise of breathing filling the room. Benjamin brings his hand up to rest on his chest as he tried to catch his breath.

Noah smiles and looks over, grabbing Benjamin's face. "Thank you for letting me be your first."

Benjamin smiles and leans in to kiss him.

**