Sixty Two

vv cute(ish) chapter :)))

Benjamin adjusts his necklace before grabbing his shoes. He laces them before walking downstairs. His mom smiles at him, "Cute outfit".

Benjamin smiles down at his outfit. "Thank you. It's not super feminine more like stylish classy".

Ms.Evans smiles and nods, "Do you need any money? Anything?"

Benjamin shakes his head, "I think I'll be okay".

Ms.Evan smiles, walking over to Benjamin. She fixes his jacket before smiling. "I want you to have fun. Okay?"

Benjamin smiles again and hugs his mom. "Okay", He looks down at his phone, "He's here".

**
Noah looks over for the fourth time since he picked up Benjamin. Benjamin smiles at him, "What?"

Noah switches his hand in the wheel, bringing one hand up to his mouth to bite his nail. "Nun'..". He glances at Benjamin again.

Benjamin giggles and blushes, "Stop it".

Noah shrugs, licking his lips. "I'm not doing nothing, babe".

They finally arrive at the arcade and Noah smiles. "Ready to get your ass beat?"

Benjamin hums, "Highly doubt it'll happen but...I'm willing to try".

**
Elly sits at the table, listening to her mom lecture her. Jason walks in, grabbing a soda from the fridge. "Ma. Give it a rest. She can't take it back now".

Ana shakes her head, "Yes the fuck she can. Laser removal".

Elly sits up and chuckles, "Uh nope. I paid a lot of this shit".

Jason shakes his head at Elly, turning back to his mom. "It'll be fine, Ma. Okay? She's not harming anyone".

"She's harming my fucking reputation...First the..homosexuality", Elly rolls her eyes, sipping her juice, "Now the body modifications...Fuck".

Jason sighs and rolls his eyes. "Alright well. Aside from that, I wanna take everyone out to dinner tomorrow. I-...I got offered a job in New York".

Elly sits up, looking over at him. "What?"

Jason nods, "Yeah. And I wanna be with everyone before I leave again".

Elly shakes her head, looking away and biting her nails. Ana nods and smiles, "Of course, baby. I'll make sure to tell your sister".

Jason walks over to Elly, setting his hand in her arm. "You gonna be okay?"

Elly pushes his arm back, "Yeah". She wipes her tears before getting up and walking to her bedroom.

"Elenor Rose! We aren't finish-".

Jason shakes his head, "Let her go, Ma. You screaming at her isn't gonna make a difference".

**
Benjamin hums, "No offense but...The pizza here doesn't look appetizing".

Noah nods, "Yeah...We can get some food afterward. I do wanna try the wings though".

Benjamin grabs true coins and smiles, "Well...Let's go. Time for me to kick your ass".

Noah smiles and gets up, following Benjamin. "Hm. Air hockey...Ready to lose?"

Benjamin giggles, "You wish".

After two rounds of air hockey, Benjamin winning both rounds, from Noah's request they go over to the basketball arcade.

Benjamin shakes his head, "This isn't even fair, I don't even know how to hold a basketball correctly".

Noah hums, "Giving up already? We haven't even started".

Benjamin smiles, shaking his head. "Ooh? This is how we're playing this, alright. Give me a coin".

Noah smiles back, handing him once, before inserting his own coin. "Be ready for lose...Big time".

After a few more arcade games, Noah and Benjamin went over to the photo booth. Benjamin sits down, fixing his hair.

"These better look good. If they do, I'm gonna make copies and replace them with any ID pictures. Ooh, especially my driver's license".

Noah chuckles, sipping his drink. "How do you work it?"

Benjamin reaches over, clicking the red button. "Okay. Ready?" The couples take the first round of pictures, smiling.

Benjamin grabs the strip, giggling at them. "Oh my god! Look!"

Noah looks over, laughing. He points to the second picture, "Baby! Oh my god".

Benjamin smiles back, "Wanna take more?"

"Sure".

**
Gabi grabs her phone, dialing Jazmyne's number. After countless arguing with Elly, she finally gave it to her. Gabi sits up, sighing. "Hello?"

Gabi's eyes widen, "Uh hey Jazmyne. I-it's Gabi".

Jazmyne on the other end, rolls her eyes, setting down her chapstick. "What do you want? Here to tell me Elly likes you again?"

Gabi shakes her head, "No..I just...I wanted to apologize..f-for what I did. I was just jealous and..I don't know".

Jazmyne nods, "It's fine. Just kinda sucks...I kinda wanted to be the girl who is friends with her girlfriends' friends".

Gabi furrows her brows, "G-Girlfriend? You guys are dating?"

"It's nothing official. I was just saying..".

Gabi sighs in relief, "Oh..Okay. Good".

"Good? Why is that-...Gabi, I understand you like her but...you don't even have a chance. Not trying to be rude but she doesn't like you".

Gabi rolls her eyes, "Yeah...You're right. Look I just called to apologize. I'm sorry". Gabi hangs up the phone, shaking her head. "Fuck".

*
Noah smiles, taking a bite into his burger. "Mm".

Benjamin smiles at him, sipping his soda. "Did you have fun tonight?"

Noah wipes his face, "Ain't I suppose to ask you that? I asked you on the date".

Benjamin shrugs, "Well. I guess I just got to it first".

Noah smiles at him, nodding. "Well then, yes, baby. I had a lot of fun. Did you?"

"Mhm. My feet are sore though." Benjamin smiles as he feels Noah slightly nudge his foot under the table.

"Yeah. I'm ready to go home and pass the fuck out".

Benjamin smiles and nods, "Classy".

*
Noah hands Benjamin a tee shirt and a towel. Benjamin smiles, closing the bathroom door.

Noah walks downstairs into his kitchen to grab a snack. His dad walks in with an empty cup in his hand. "Hey, mijo! How was the date?"

"It was good. Tired though".

His dad nods and sets his cup in the sink. "Is Benjamin here?"

"Yeah. He's showering. I'm looking for a snack".

"Hm. Your mom just bought some of those brownies you like. And goldfish".

Noah turns to the pantry, grabbing the snack. His dad smiles, "Hm. It's almost like your still five". He tussles Noah's hair and begins to walk away.

Noah grabs him, "Wait, pops?"

"Hm?"

"Do we have an update? On Mateo?"

"No son...Police are still investigating. It's hard to find someone who doesn't wanna be found".

Noah nods and looks down. "Don't stress, mijo. I love you".

Noah smiles, "Love you too, pops".

**