Forty Three

Benjamin leans in further, letting out a sigh and Noah kisses down his neck. Benjamin moves over, grabbing Noah's face and kissing him.

They were currently on Benjamin's bed, watching a movie but they obviously didn't pay mind to it. Benjamim wraps an arm around Noah's neck when Noah's phone goes off.

Noah pulls away and groans, reaching down into his pocket. He looks at it, "It's Elly...Hello?"

"C-compa?"

Noah furrows his brows, "Hey. What's up? Are you crying?" Benjamin looks at him, frowning.

"S-she's making me wear a fucking dress. I feel like imma throw up...". He hears Elly move away from the phone to cry.

"It's okay. Hey, calm down..". Noah mutes himself and puts her on speaker. "I-i don't know what to say".

Benjamin grabs the phone, "Hey, Elly? It's Benjamin...Where are you?"

"I-I'm in the bathroom. My aunt is about to..m-my hair...I'm freaking the fucking out".

"Hey. You gotta calm down. Take deep breaths. How long is the ceremony?"

"I--...Like..I think three hours".

"Okay. And there's a party afterwards?"

Elly hiccups nodding, "Yeah".

"Okay. What I used to do when I was uncomfortable is bring extra clothes. After the ceremony change into your own clothes, okay? Sit by your brother for comfort..Ask for his jacket to cover up".

"I-I feel so..I feel so small. I feel like I'm gonna puke. She made me wear fucking panties...What kind of sick fuck!"

"Calm down...It's gonna be okay. It'll be over it before you know it. Trust me".

Elly punches the wall, grunting. "F--Fuck". She wipes her eyes, when her sister knocks on the door.

Eva leans against the door, frowning. "Hey, Elly. Mom  wants you".

Elly nods, "Thanks for the advice. I--I gotta go".

Noah nods, "Okay. Text us if you need anything, okay?"

Elly walks out, looking at Eva, eyes red. "I'm so sorry". Elly bites her lip and shakes her head. She crosses her arms over her body.

Eva frowns, putting her arm around her shoulder to walk with her. "It's okay. It's okay".

Elly sits down on one of the kitchen chairs. Her auntie walks over and smiles. "Oh. You look so nice, honey".

Elly bounces her leg up and down, biting at her lip. Her auntie sets some curly hair products down on the table before beginning to do her hair.

Elly holds her fist up to her face, letting tears fall into them.

Once her hair was done, they still had about an hour before they had to leave.

Elly was in her room, packing her bag. She packs boxers and a sports bra to change into right after the ceremony.

Then she packs her Adidas track pants, a white hoodie and some white Air Forces. She zips her bag up, grabbing her headphones.

She also digs through her things, grabbing two lighters and a pack of backwoods. She sees the necklace her dad have her and puts it on.

Eva knocks on her door, "Hey. We're leaving".

Elly nods, putting her bag over her shoulder. She walks over to her mom, "I'm taking my own car".

She shakes her head, "No. You can ride with Eva but you're not taking your own".