Hundred Thirteen

a/n: double!! for everyone who wanted to see benjamin and noah argue enjoy!! also cause ik you guys have been waiting and waiting...smut it coming soon..sooner then soon ;)))

**
Benjamin gets into Noah's car the following morning, a sad look on his face. Noah frowns and reaches over. "What's wrong, my bebesita? Bad morning."

Benjamin shrugs and looks back to see Mateo in the backseat. "I need to talk to you."

"Okay. What's wrong, princesa? Why you look so down in the dumps today?"

Benjamin shakes his head. "I need to talk to you alone. Can we talk at lunch?"

"We can't remember? I have to be in the gym during lunch for a team meeting. We could skip last period and go to our spot?"

Benjamin shrugs and looks out the window, seeing Johnathan walk out the house. Noah grabs Benjamin's face and smiles. "How about I come over after school? Will that work?"

Benjamin nods and looks up at Noah, his eyes tearing up. Noah exhales and shakes his head. "Oh no, baby, what's wrong? You sure you don't wanna skip today? I can walk you back in?"

Benjamin shakes his head. "No, I'm okay."

**
Benjamin sat with Gabi during lunch. He picks around his salad and looks up at the clock, reading the time. He looks back down to his salad, not saying a word.

Elly walks over with a Gatorade bottle in her hands. "Hey. Where's Noah and Lucas?"

"Some team meeting for basketball? I don't know, I didn't really ask."

Elly hums and looks over to Benjamin, furrowing her brows. She quickly looks over to Gabi in which she shrugs her shoulders. Elly lightly nudges him. "Evans? What's up?"

Benjamin shakes his head, setting his fork. "I'm fine."

Elly nods and takes a sip from her drink. "Yeah. Lie again. What's wrong with you? You're mopey central. You and Noah in a fight?"

Benjamin shakes his head again and sighs. "...Johnathan kissed me last night...A-and when I tried to get away from him he grabbed me and...Practically threw me into the door and he wouldn't let me go."

Elly shakes her head. "He did what? Where the fuck is he?"

"Stop, Elly. Noah's gonna hate me. You know how he feels about Johnathan."

Gabi reaches her hand out to grab Benjamin's. "Benny...You didn't do anything wrong. What are you talking about?"

"I-I know but...What if he blames me? Cause I could back away quicker...O-or cause Johnathan was holding me down?"

Elly shakes her head. "Benjamin the only one who should feel bad is Johnathan. He knows what he did was wrong and Noah is dumb. Okay? Calm down, you're gonna scare yourself."

Benjamin shakes his head. "I thought he was my friend."

**
Noah sits on Benjamin's bed, shoving his phone into his front pocket. Benjamin closes the door behind him and walks over to Noah.

Noah smiles and reaches out to grab Benjamin's hand. "What's wrong, bebesita?"

"Before I tell you can you promise you won't get mad immediately? Like...Can you process before getting angry."

"Angry? Why would I get angry? I'm not the type to get angry."

Benjamin nods his head. "Yes, you are. That's...besides the point but...Promise?"

Noah frowns and nods. "Promise. What's wrong? You've been upset all day, baby."

Benjamin sighs. "...Last night Johnathan came in here upset about his brothers and we were just talking...And...Out of nowhere he just kisses me."

Benjamin looks down at Noah to watch his expression. He doesn't do much, just looks at Benjamin in the eyes.

"I-I pulled away...right away and got away from him...A-and I told him that he can't do that and that...He should know better and-."

"And what, Benjamin?"

"...He grabbed me by my shoulders and slammed me into the back of my door...He was yelling at me and telling me to calm down and that he was sorry?-"

Noah shakes his head and gets off the bed, swinging Benjamin's bedroom door open. Benjamin shakes his head, following him. "N-Noah?"

Noah grabs the handle of Johnathan's door, banging on it. "Yo! Johnathan! Can we fucking talk?"

Benjamin grabs ahold of Noah's upper arm. "Noah, stop. You can't just barge in his room like that."

Noah turns to Benjamin. "And why not? Huh? He thinks he has the right to kiss you and then force you 'stay calm' but I can't talk to him? Fuck that."

Johnathan opens the door and gulps. "U-uhm...yes?"

"Oh...Now you're nervous. That's really funny cause you weren't nervous when you took advantage of Benjamin? Where the fuck do you get the nerve to do shit like that, huh?"

Benjamin doesn't say anything, his eyes watering. He was starting to feel overwhelmed.

Johnathan shakes his head. "N-Noah...I am so sorry...I wasn't thinking last night and I swear I didn't mean to hurt him."

"You weren't thinking? Do you think I'm fucking dumb? Do I look fucking dumb to-."

Benjamin pulls on Noah's arm again. "Babe. Stop, please? Can we just talk? You don't have to do this. Leave him alone and talk to me."

"Are you kidding me? Yes, the fuck I do because apparently, you two can't keep fucking boundaries!"

"What're you talking about!?"

Noah shakes his head and pulls his arm back from Benjamin, walking down the stairs. Benjamin frowns and follows him, blocking him from the front door.

"Get out of my way, Benjamin. I wanna go home."

"Wait! Can we talk? About this, please?"

"No, we can't! How the fuck are you gonna sit up there and defend his ass-."

"No ones defending anyone, Noah! But you're handling this situation immaturely!"

"You're gonna sit here and let me look stupid! I went to his dumbass go to help you because you were upset and I'm in the wrong for wanting to protect you?"

"No, I-I...Didn't mean it's like that. I'm just saying we can talk through it, Noah."

"You're telling at me cause I'm concerned? You've been acting all fucking cagey all day you sure you didn't lead him on?"

Benjamin takes offense and rolls his eyes. "Lead him on? What type of person do you think I am? I didn't, okay? I was comforting him as a friend. I didn't tell you this to argue, I told you this so you would know."

Noah shakes his head and grabs Benjamin's arm. "Please, Benjamin. I just wanna go. Clear my head."

Benjamin looks up at him, tears now falling from his eyes. Noah looks down at him and reaches up to wipe his tears. He kisses him on the forehead. "I'll see you tomorrow."

He opens the front door and leaves. Benjamin watches him walk to his car and drive off.

Benjamin brings his hands up to his eyes to cry into them. Johnathan walks down the stairs and frowns. "I-I'm sorry, Ben-."

Benjamin shakes his head and walks past him up to his bedroom. He slams the door shut.

**

a/n: who was the most outta pocket i wanna know opinions. johnathan, benjamin, or noah???