One Hundred

a/n: one hunndo chapters !!! oh my god! forever grateful for the love and support with this story! truly means a lot and i'm glad that i can reach some of you guys on a personal level! love u guys forever and always! :)))

tw: self-harm (very brief)

It was now Monday and Noah and Benjamin were sitting together during their free period.

Benjamin swings just feet and takes a bite into a strawberry. "Well, we could go see a movie? Or...Go to the store and buy a movie?"

Noah looks up and down at Benjamin, smirking. "Mhm."

Benjamin smiles and pushes Noah's chest. "Stop doing that! Are you even listening to me?"

Noah grabs Benjamin's hand and smiles. "Yes, baby, I'm listening. We can't tonight though."

Benjamin frowns and slumps over. "Why not?"

"Well, number one it's a school night, and number two family dinner. Not optional."

Benjamin sits up and looks ahead of Noah, staring. Noah frowns and turns around to see what Benjamin was looking at. He furrows his brows, tapping Benjamin's hand. "Bebesita?"

Benjamin blinks twice and turns back. "Hm?"

Noah chuckles. "You good? What you looking at?"

Benjamin shakes his head. "Katen's brother. He was staring at me again. Does he want something from me?"

Noah shrugs and sets one hand on his thigh, running it up and down. "I don't know, babe. Maybe ask him?"

"Now why would I do that? The entire Vich family probably hates me."

Noah shrugs and turns back around to see Johnathan. "I don't know, baby. I'm just tryna help."

"Wassup losers!"

Benjamin turns around and sees Lucas walking into the lunchroom. "Hey, Lucas."

Lucas smiles and sits down. "Gab and Elly are on their way. So? How are the lovebirds doing?"

Noah laughs and shrugs. "I don't know. How are you doing? You seem...Happy. Happier than usual."

Lucas shrugs. "Just happy. Can't I be happy?"

"Sure."

Elly walks in with Gabi by her side. She sits down, sitting in what one would say looks uncomfortable. "God, I'm ready for this day to be over."

Noah reaches forward, moving the collar of Elly's shirt. "You and Jazmyne have a fun Friday night?"

Elly smiles and sits up, licking her lips. "Sure did."

Gabi laughs and shakes her head. "Oh god. We do not want details."

Benjamin grabs another strawberry, giggling. "How have you and Jaz been together for like two days and already did it?"

"It's been a month, Benjamin Evans, and when I get going...I get going."

Lucas shakes his head. "Shut the fuck up, Guerra. No one wants to hear the details."

**
Benjamin sighs and buttons his pants up, walking over to the sink to wash his hands. He hears the stall door make noise and looks up.

He grabs a paper towel, drying his hand before turning around. "Johnathan? Is that you?"

Johnathan opens the stall door, sighing. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry? Before I ask any further questions...I-Is Katen around? And I'm being serious?"

Johnathan scratches his arm and shakes his head. "N-no. I swear..I swear..I just need to talk to you in private and I don't know where else to do it."

Benjamin nods. "...Okay? Talk."

"I-...I wanna leave my house. I need help, please. If they find out they'll beat me. I mean..Worse then you could imagine."

Benjamin frowns, grabbing Johnathan's arm. He quickly retracts it back and flinches. His sleeve was lifted just enough for Benjamin to see fresh scars. Benjamin instantly understands and nods. "I-I'm sorry."

Johnathan tears up and shakes his head. "I..uh...I don't know what I'm doing...uhm...I-I'm so sorry I'm so weird...I-...I'm sorry."

Johnathan turns away and walks out of the bathroom. Benjamin shakes his head. "Wait-."

A teacher walks over, shaking her head. "Mr.Evans. Where should you be right now?"

Benjamin shakes his head. "I-I need to talk to my friend."

"No. You have lunch in thirty minutes, back to class, young man. Now."

Benjamin sighs and turns around to go back to class.

**
"Really? Are you sure it isn't an act? For like Katen? You know he's evil we don't know what he'd do."

Benjamin shakes his head. "No. I could literally see myself when I saw him...And you can't fake those cuts. Baby, he's terrified. I mean...Beyond terrified."

Noah nods and grabs Benjamin's hand. "I just want you to be careful. That family is dangerous."

Elly walks over, holding her phone and three slips of paper. "Okay. Here you go."

Noah looks over, furrowing his brows. "What are these?"

"Three fake passes. Signed by teachers. You can meet up with the kid and talk to him."

Benjamin nods. "Why three?"

"Cause, you're taking Noah with you in case this is some fucked up scheme of Katen's bitch ass. Noah's backup."

Noah nods and reaches out to grab the passes. "I agree with that plan."

Benjamin shakes his head. "No. You guys aren't getting it. You're gonna scare him away. He's fragile and he's broken."

Noah shrugs. "I don't care, Benjamín. The chances of you getting hurt are high and it's not negotiable."

Benjamin sighs and grabs Noah's arm. "Can you just trust me? Please? I can take care of myself."

Elly sits down. "Hey, the passes are for last period so if worst comes, we can be there right after classes end to make sure you're okay."

Benjamin looks to Noah, staring at him directly in the eyes. Noah rolls his eyes and nods. "Fine. Fine. But I'm gonna be there the second the bell rings."

Benjamin nods and smiles. "Thank you." He leans in, kissing him once.

**